The Official NBA Thread

Clips meat playing in this game 🥩
IMG_2131.gif

Chet beat up on Rudyard again I see.

Ja byke and the Grizz byke. Need Kawhi back for when the Clippers play Memphis Friday.

everyone's talking about how bad the pistons are, but the spurs aren't far behind.
is this about "building character?" 3rd year project?
whatever popovich is doing with this team ain't it.

At this point I’d slide brooks to the 2 and let Tari start at the 3. Spacing can’t be any worse than it already is. Jalen is at rock bottom. If he even played like an average starting shooting guard the rockets would be a top 4 seed in the west.

How’s Amen Thompson looking? He’s barely getting any playing time. Is it a ramp up? Or does he have to earn his minutes?

How long do you think the Detroit streak will go? I think they can win Monday vs Rockets.
At this point they might as well sign J Cole like they joked about few years back.
Good news is they'll probably get Bronny and Bron next season.

How long do you think the Detroit streak will go? I think they can win Monday vs Rockets.
At this point they might as well sign J Cole like they joked about few years back.
Good news is they'll probably get Bronny and Bron next season.

Bron and Dillon Brooks on the same team.. I’m here for the comedy and Reconciliation Tour

Jalen Green and Scoot Henderson not good case studies so far for skipping college to the G League
Yes and no

For a rookie, Green had a pretty promising season. You never really know what is causing the regression. What if it's just something like he got a big head and let his ego take over and disrupted his development. Or any other myriad of reasons other than playing G League...

Scoot had like a broken face during his stint in G League. Not an excuse but also not something to ignore

Can't flat out claim success for G League because we're seeing some blind spots for sure with the program... however it's still a relatively small sample size. Still a lot yet to be determined but I do feel like the narrative is shifting on the G League vs College

Back
Top Bottom