The Official NBA Thread

NY really not scared of any squads in the East* outside of a healthy Celtics.

And that doubt vs them bozos does fall heavy on Dubious’ shoulders. But here we are, in his prime so it’s now or never. Methinks this postszn performance will help determine his true longevity w/ the club.

Bucks just sealed their fate. Embiid is soft. Miami not scary to OG.

Last edited:
Talent equal, I just don’t see how a Doc Rivers team gets past a Nick Nurse team.

Looking forward to that chess match.

I mean to be fair he arguably out coached Nurse in the Sixers vs Raptors series.

Also weren't you very critical of Nurse when he was in Toronto?

NY really not scared of any squads outside of a healthy Celtics.

And that doubt vs them bozos does fall heavy on Dubious’ shoulders. But here we are, in his prime so it’s now or never. Methinks this postszn performance will help determine his true longevity w/ the club.

Bucks just sealed their fate. Embiid is soft. Miami not scary to OG.

I hope we play yall again to humble yall dumb Knick fans again

saying the knicks have been getting "gassed this year like any other team" in here is quite a leap from the ocassional enthusiastic words shared about the knicks' trajectory and their recent successes.

"knicks are doing well this season" = "knicks gettin gassed up, b"

You’re trying to me it’s not championship or bust in Los Angeles? That’s what you’re trying to tell me.

Idk why I’m asking you, you’re not even in Los Angeles.

But when the hell haven’t the Lakers been a champion or bust franchise? Like that’s one of the things I respect about them.

Stop. :lol:

I mean to be fair he arguably out coached Nurse in the Sixers vs Raptors series.

Also weren't you very critical of Nurse when he was in Toronto?
Raps could have had a bench of Phil Jackson with Popovich & Pat Riley as assistants and the Raps would’ve still gone down. Talent gap was too wide.

Defensively I loved Nurse but you’re right I was definitely critical of him offensively.

Felt like he spent too much of his time on defense, which led to that comically aggressive scheme he was running to try to force turnovers so his team didn’t have to play in the halfcourt.

Embiid has turned himself into a machine and will be drawing two guys, Maxey is a burgeoning 3-level scorer, I think he’ll have an easier time in Philly.

skechers is building up their roster. good for them. they're going to get more visibility and break that stigma

Back
Top Bottom