The Official NBA Thread

I just don’t understand, man. How can anyone observed Doc’s tenures with the Clippers and Sixers and still think, “yeah, this is the guy that can get us over the playoff hump to a title”.

Must be absolutely incredible in interviews.
I think the Bucks just hope/want a baseline level of competency and hope Giannis can drag them over the top.

I just don’t understand, man. How can anyone observed Doc’s tenures with the Clippers and Sixers and still think, “yeah, this is the guy that can get us over the playoff hump to a title”.

Must be absolutely incredible in interviews.
that title in 08 has him goated :lol:

if Giannis could overcome Playoff Doc & Playoff Dame, it would truly be the hardest road

1706114813500.png

CNN :pimp:

FWIW Yanni is built a little different than frauds like Embiid and CP, so we’ll see what Doctor can do with him.
Yanni still gotta be coached to be put in the right spots . idk if he’s the one for that

CNN :pimp:

FWIW Yanni is built a little different than frauds like Embiid and CP, so we’ll see what Doctor can do with him.
Bud thought he could ride regular season game plans to a title. No tweaks, no adjustments, anything. Just execute better :lol: Guys had to beg & plead with him to be flexible.

Maybe Doc will surprise us all and follow suit but he’s (FAR) more likely to stick to his guns and blame Giannis & Dame after he gets fired, running from all accountability once again :lol:

But, this is why we play the games

Back
Top Bottom