The Official NBA Thread

Naji Marshall in the same boat as Tillman. Useful player stuck on a deep team (err was on a deep team in Tillman's case) that might not be able to re-sign him in free agency. Don't think the Pelicans wants to lose him for nothing since he's unrestricted. He can be had for two, maybe three seconds.

Naji Marshall in the same boat as Tillman. Useful player stuck on a deep team (err was on a deep team in Tillman's case) that might not be able to re-sign him in free agency. Don't think the Pelicans wants to lose him for nothing since he's unrestricted. He can be had for two, maybe three seconds.
He’s another Celtics target. They definitely want some sort of big guard/wing that’s cheap. Still have the Grant Williams TPE and a bunch of seconds.

Will miss X -- had some big moments here on a young team.

His knees are shot, though. I think he has to get injections consistently just to stay active. Great defensive big to be so undersized, but offense fell off a cliff since his rookie season. He's a 35% 3-ball away from having a long career.

1707336037565.png

I don't think I'd trade Dlo for Murray at this point, not unless the only additional piece you have to give up is a draft pick.

Lakers focus needs to be adding more shooting on the wing.

Back
Top Bottom