The Official NBA Thread

Let's go Doc

ZS5naWY.gif

I'm not even gonna get into Kobe's rank with a Kobe hater cuz that's just gon end in talking circles but enough people that know basketball and played in the actual NBA have Kobe top 5-10 so you acting surprised about his popularity is weird. :lol:

You're surprised a dude that won 5 chips in a one city, one of the best basketball players ever that tragically passed with his daughter is beloved?

It basically sound like you seeing Kobe face everywhere and you mad about it.

Jeeze some Kobe fans are so sensitive. :lol:

Relax man I'm not dissing Kobe. I'm Impressed about the love and devotion he inspires.

Also I wasn't talking about having Kobe top 5-10 I was talking about having Kobe 1. 5-10 is fine. 1. Is obviously pretty crazy.

Should put my son Derrick White on the team too. Great defense, hits 3s, doesn’t need the ball, but can make plays when he has it. Him and Jrue are perfect complementary guys for international play.

Your job tell you they want you to come in on your day off and they give you the whole "we need you, we value you, whatever whatever" speech. That's why Bron and Steph going. Them dudes don't WANT to go but aight I'll go and help out. :lol:

Relax man I'm not dissing Kobe. I'm Impressed about the love and devotion he inspires.

Also I wasn't talking about having Kobe top 5-10 I was talking about having Kobe 1. 5-10 is fine. 1. Is obviously pretty crazy.

Keep in my mind you brought up whether Kobe is the goat or not. :lol:

And your naive about his popularity is still weird.

Keep in my mind you brought up whether Kobe is the goat or not. :lol:

And your naive about his popularity is still weird.
its really not that weird.

understanding something intellectually =/= seeing it in person.
it's one thing to know that Kobe is super popular in LA.

it's another to see a Kobe mural every two blocks. it's really impressive and quite touching in person.

i don't know why you are taking this as Kobe hate. :lol:

Should put my son Derrick White on the team too. Great defense, hits 3s, doesn’t need the ball, but can make plays when he has it. Him and Jrue are perfect complementary guys for international play.
Always thought we’d be better off having more role players on the bench instead of having 10-11 dudes on the team who are used to taking 20 shots :lol:

brah u talk so much trash
i live in la if u wanna play 1:1 lmk
i don't think u a real hooper tho

Back
Top Bottom