The Official NBA Thread

This is the first year I’m convinced black Dante is a good player. Had a decent year last season but this year he’s playing like he byke in college

The Bucks gave up DDV for the corpse of Serge Ibaka and it still confuses me every once in awhile.

If broncos19dm broncos19dm ain’t post it it didn’t happen
Young Thug Throwing Up Signs GIF.gif

The Bucks gave up DDV for the corpse of Serge Ibaka and it still confuses me every once in awhile.

Doesn’t surprise me.

I remember this thread being really down on DDV. Laughing at the Warriors signing him - I didn’t get what was so funny.

And now those same people are telling us Sochan we will be a star.

Funny.

elpablo21 elpablo21

I don’t know if Luka should be MVP. That’s arguable and debatable. A couple weeks ago I was looking up Brunson stats in PPG (to post of Brunson prop) then I saw Luka at 34.5 ppg and I was like “Holy ****, is this real?” :lol:

But here’s what doesn’t help Luka.

Bostonian nerds from that wretched place and in the media keep ranking Jayson Tatum above Luka. BRO. Boston are so good without Tatum they’d still be top 3-4 team. If you switch those roles the Celtics are threepeating.

Now imagine what the Mavs are without Luka Doncic. Bottom dwelling lottery team. Finished. And I’m glad the dude in the video highlighted it.

IMG_0153.png

IMG_0155.png

elpablo21 elpablo21

I don’t know if Luka should be MVP. That’s arguable and debatable. A couple weeks ago I was looking up Brunson stats in PPG (to post of Brunson prop) then I saw Luka at 34.5 ppg and I was like “Holy ****, is this real?” :lol:

But here’s what doesn’t help Luka.

Bostonian nerds from that wretched place and in the media keep ranking Jayson Tatum above Luka. BRO. Boston are so good without Tatum they’d still be top 3-4 team. If you switch those roles the Celtics are threepeating.

Now imagine what the Mavs are without Luka Doncic. Bottom dwelling lottery team. Finished. And I’m glad the dude in the video highlighted it.

IMG_0153.png

IMG_0155.png
Yeah didn't think Luka had a chance even with him carrying. I did like some of the points the vid made

Voter fatigue before winning your first is a bar doe

This is the first year I’m convinced black Dante is a good player. Had a decent year last season but this year he’s playing like he byke in college
I’ve been a fan since last year. He is a brotha and I hope everyone checks in with him when they visit da 4 Burroughs

Yeah didn't think Luka had a chance even with him carrying. I did like some of the points the vid made

Voter fatigue before winning your first is a bar doe

Oh hell yea. Definite bar.

Luka is the first player ever to suffer MVP voters fatigue before ever getting an MVP trophy.

Voters and fans have become so accustomed to his greatness they’re absolutely taking it for granted.

Been tuning into WCBB tonight.

How the Suns and especially the Celtics lose tonight?

Saw they were leading the Hawks by 26 at one point.

Suns schedule is nastee to close out the season. :sick:

Clippers continue their freefall.

Reminiscent of the Nuggets going into the playoffs last season.

Hoping the end result is the same for their sake.

Back
Top Bottom