The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I don’t have a problem with the play-in tournament but it seems a bit pointless when the only difference it made was the Pelicans and Lakers being 8/7 instead of 7/8.

1000005350.png

I don’t have a problem with the play-in tournament but it seems a bit pointless when the only difference it made was the Pelicans and Lakers being 8/7 instead of 7/8.

That wasn’t the only difference because some of the folks that ended up 5-6 could’ve been in the play-in if they didn’t play to win Game 82. And that has been the ultimate difference here.

Games 75-82 matter now and you can’t just decide to rest your starters.

That wasn’t the only difference because some of the folks that ended up 5-6 could’ve been in the play-in if they didn’t play to win Game 82. And that has been the ultimate difference here.

Games 75-82 matter now and you can’t just decide to rest your starters.

Yeah, that’s a good point. The last few games particularly were more competitive because of that.

Cousin texting me some bull**** about Drake at 6 am. I gotta spend the whole day with dude watching games and listening to his weirdo bull****

American Express ****ed up my D.Book 1 order for flagging the charge and not letting it go through

Suns better win today

Universe kicking my *** right now

Kendrick need to hurry up and respond. Got this Canadian talking crazy. Also your cousin is ready for it.

Amex was looking out for you. Get some Brons instead.

it's funny listening to younger generation talking about basketball. was on the train and overheard their takes. :lol:
forget about the 80/90s, they missed out on the 00s and seeing guys like kobe, timmy, shaq, etc

Back
Top Bottom