The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

1713653051069.png
🔥

Yes, you Jokic fans have made it clear. We can't appreciate great performances anymore unless a ring is attached to it.
I mean anytime you throw out “best player in the league by far” you don’t fall back on regular season matchups to make your argument.

You going to tell your kids about a special February night or a legendary playoff run?
🤔

Missing FTs and layups, but hitting 3s. I'll take it

Brunson needs to stop settling and cook the Frenchman everytime he's on him

I mean anytime you throw out “best player in the league by far” you don’t fall back on regular season matchups to make your argument.

You going to tell your kids about a special February night or a legendary playoff run?
🤔
Kobe's most memorable game is a regular season game. I don't understand how y'all think so little of the regular season but make it a point to always mention Jokic's MVPs(a regular season award.) Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?🤔

No lie... Y'all repeat the same lines every time those videos of Embiid spanking Jokic get posted lol... As I said a HEALTHY Embiid is the best player in the league and it's not close. I mean Embiid was in his way to a 2nd MVP if he never got injured this year... Not sure what accolades have to do with this convo tho.
what you just said is the equivalent of a C student claiming that they're smarter than a straight A student.

yes, embiid was prob on his way to another MVP, but, he got hurt...proving my point about availability.

you make a "potential for accolades statement" then tell me that "accolades dont matter"

accolades dont matter because they dont fit your "embiid is better and its not even close" narrative.

both players have great talent. the margin of difference between the 2 is much less than you want to make it out to be.

🤔
that "linsanity" run was way better than MJs run.

Steph Curry has been a frontrunner for like 95% of his career and you guys have him as a top 5 player of all time. Seems like y'all pick and choose honestly.
Fam if Embiid had Steph’s career, he’d have a statue bigger than rocky

We’ve seen Steph outplay MVPs when it mattered most. You see what he is on the scouting report. Even with blowing a 3-1 lead. You also seen KD hasn’t won a playoff series without curry since leaving too.

You like to lean on the front runner stuff but again, Embiid in the playoffs isn’t trolling. He isn’t spitting like HHH. No crotch chops. Cause he’s been coming up short. And there isn’t anyone to blame this year if he again melts in the 4th.

Crazy how NBA players view players vs how fans/media view players. KD, Kobe, PG, and Kyrie are the 4 names you see mentioned overwhelming by current NBA players as influences. Meanwhile the media/fans downplay all 4 of those guys because of narratives or analytics.

IMO, this playoffs could be a big turning factor in how teams build their roster. if these star studded, perimeter wing oriented teams lose to these bigger, physical, defensive minded teams...*shrugs*
“Super team” era may be dead, orleast the version involving superstars in their 30s, some of whom are injury-prone :frown:

Kobe's most memorable game is a regular season game. I don't understand how y'all think so little of the regular season but make it a point to always mention Jokic's MVPs(a regular season award.) Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?🤔
We saw Kobe grab 15 rebounds in the finals. 81 is historic but he’s judged on his playoff performances and rings

Like what are we doing bringing up embiid when talking about multi champions?

Back
Top Bottom