The Official NBA Thread

They are... Y'all told me the King was playing on super teams in Miami and his second stint in Cleveland. If those are superteams then so are the nuggets.
whos yall? i never said that.

but also miami had 3 guys who could all lead a team to success.

denver does not have that. you think jamal murray could lead a team as the guy? whos the third guy on this denver super team?

only guy whos on the level of creating a super team is jokic.

whos yall? i never said that.

but also miami had 3 guys who could all lead a team to success.

denver does not have that. you think jamal murray could lead a team as the guy? whos the third guy on this denver super team?

only guy whos on the level of creating a super team is jokic.
Can Jamal Murray lead a team to the playoffs? Yes, if D'Lo could do it then so could he... Also the Nuggets are barely above .500 without Murray so please stop trying to downplay that man. AG, along with Vuvecic, led the Magic to the playoffs and I don't do hypotheticals but MPJ technically has the talent to do the same. Nuggets are stacked and they are a super team. Give Bron MPJ, Murray, and AG and watch everyone say it's a superteam.

Can Jamal Murray lead a team to the playoffs? Yes, if D'Lo could do it then so could he... Also the Nuggets are barely above .500 without Murray so please stop trying to downplay that man. AG, along with Vuvecic, led the Magic to the playoffs and I don't do hypotheticals but MPJ technically has the talent to do the same. Nuggets are stacked and they are a super team. Give Bron MPJ, Murray, and AG and watch everyone say it's a superteam.
:lol:

Denver has one all star. Not a super team. They are a well coached and well lubricated team that plays very unselfish and very well together.
Y'all do know all star is a glorified popularity contest? Again the Nuggets are barely above .500 without Murray and the only reason Murray has been in the ASG is because the guards in the west are that good. Y'all cats love being intellectually dishonest and disingenuous on here.

Jokic fans doing exactly what they accuse Bron fans of doing... Downplaying his teammates to prop him up. Y'all are something else man :lol:

I had to lol again at y'all using the all star team as a qualifier for a superteam... The Suns have 3 all stars(present or past) with two of them being hall of famers and they're famers and they're far from a superteam. The clippers have even more hall of famers and all stars and they aren't a superteam either. Y'all need to stop getting your sports takes from SAS and twitter:lol:

Only was able to watch the first two games today due to work obligations. Cleveland-Orlando gonna be a rock fight. T-Wolves and Ant looked nice. They needed to do that right off the bat. Their defense is serious.

They are... Y'all told me the King was playing on super teams in Miami and his second stint in Cleveland. If those are superteams then so are the nuggets.

Bron 2nd stint in CLE was not a super team. You must be mad saying if Miami was a superteam so are these a Nuggets. Hell nah. Superteam to me is 3 big name all stars in their prime years.

Back
Top Bottom