The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

IMG_0443.jpeg

Are y'all gonna admit that Murray is as equally important to Denver as Jokic?

If you actually think that they are as equally as important to Denver’s success, then I’m not sure what to tell you. The entire offense runs through Jokic. The passing, rebounding, and scoring is pretty much unmatched by anybody in the league. Murray is very important to the teams success, and makes the team significantly better with him playing. They are not equals though.

Gobert is getting slander off the strength of being a French goofy. :lol:

But yeah, you’re right. I guess good defense or not, some slander is warranted when you get eyed with the game winner.

Let's get this straight...Im not a Gobert fan. I don't really care for the man...but when I watch him night in and night out as part of the Wolves (not Utah), the more obvious the horrible takes on him are...like you said...French goofy, soft, etc...that's really the underlying basics for the lack of realizing his true impact on defense.

Yo! I just knew nuggets were going to lose this one. Unreal they won! :lol:

Lakers did the same thing. Start off excited then after halftime fizz out and sputter. :smh:

If you actually think that they are as equally as important to Denver’s success, then I’m not sure what to tell you. The entire offense runs through Jokic. The passing, rebounding, and scoring is pretty much unmatched by anybody in the league. Murray is very important to the teams success, and makes the team significantly better with him playing. They are not equals though.
Who said they are "equals?" I said they are equally important to Denver's success which you pretty much said in your post. I don't know why it's so hard for y'all to just give Murray his props. Mans turned into prime MJ when Denver needed him the most and all y'all can do is talk about Jokic... I hope Murray comes to LA where he'll be appreciated :smh:

Come on darvin ham with the excuses.

The playoffs have been officiated differently from the regular season since you played. Stop it.

Great ending.

I'm in the Rudy Has to Prove Himself group, we've had one game. This is a marathon. We wait.

Didn’t say AD couldn’t guard 1-5, just responding to reggie’s comment on Ham’s defensive strategy and how quickly it backfired on back to back possessions at the end

Nah..I was being sarcastic. It was from earlier in the thread. You just provided the perfect segue to say that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom