The Official NBA Thread

This is insane...

Scott Foster:
the-wire-nah.gif

IMG_0746.jpeg

or Maxey pushing off Hart with both hands, causing him to lose his balance for a second

IMG_0747.jpeg

in spite of everything, the game really came down to one Knick getting the rebound over four Sixers
not sure if captured with a flip phone or nba live 2004 gameplay footage

NBA Live 2004 GameCube Gameplay HD - YouTube

Criticizing a guy who can barely move? :lol: You can count on 1 hand how many times he had two feet in the paint offensively the entire 2nd half. That's how you know he’s hurting.

You dont avg 32ppg against a top defensive team when you can barely move.

No excuse to not box out or give effort defensively when your offensive output is that good.

Criticizing a guy who can barely move? :lol: You can count on 1 hand how many times he had two feet in the paint offensively the entire 2nd half. That's how you know he’s hurting.

But yes, Mitch and Hartenstein are the last two guys you wanna see if you’re having mobility issues. In a low scoring series those 2 + Hart creating extra possessions can very well be the difference.

See one thing I am absolutely sure of for the rest of this series is the fact that the Knicks are going to out rebound the Sixers every game. We’re going to get second and third chance opportunities.

That much you can absolutely count on.

A thread where grown men are asking for demanding videos of each other? Not sure if niketalk or OF

What happened to the NT i love??
Because I’ve been on NT most of my adult life I can say we’ve always demanded pics and videos. The saying “this thread is worthless without pics” is a staple of this place

But yes, Mitch and Hartenstein are the last two guys you wanna see if you’re having mobility issues. In a low scoring series those 2 + Hart creating extra possessions can very well be the difference.

I've gained some respect for Embiid this week.

He says he's 70-80% healthy, so he's probably closer to 50-60%, and has had stretches where he's dominating the action on both ends. Conditioning just won't be there likely until next season but he's doing anything & everything he could. Extremely special talent.

How can you say Bron was from 08-10 when Bean won MVP, and b2b Finals MVPs during that span?

1. I was starting LeBron's run at 08-09 his first MVP year. Not 07-08

2. Easy, Kobe's MVP year there was plenty of debate between KG, CP3 and him for MVP.
He def wasn't undisputed.

The second chip he nearly shot them out of game 7 in the finals, and many people argued Pau should have been FMVP. There was tons of argument.

LeBron's first MVP season was prob his best box score stat season, he lost in the playoffs but put up insane number in that magic series.

Kobe, Dirk, KG and Duncan enter their post prime. So by the end of it there wasn't much debate about him being the best player.

People mostly debated whether he had enough help" or whether he was "clutch".

But because the last generation of players started aging it kind of left LeBron as the best player.

1. I was starting LeBron's run at 08-09 his first MVP year. Not 07-08

2. Easy, Kobe's MVP year there was plenty of debate between KG, CP3 and him for MVP.
He def wasn't undisputed.

The second chip he nearly shot them out of game 7 in the finals, and many people argued Pau should have been FMVP. There was tons of argument.

LeBron's first MVP season was prob his best box score stat season, he lost in the playoffs but put up insane number in that magic series.

Kobe, Dirk, KG and Duncan enter their post prime. So by the end of it there wasn't much debate about him being the best player.

People mostly debated whether he had enough help" or whether he was "clutch".

But because the last generation of players started aging it kind of left LeBron as the best player.

Kobe didn't nearly shoot them out that game. Everybody shot terrible that game. The game itself was ugly, it was 83-79. Only a hardcore Kobe hater would say Pau was the MVP when Kobe avg 28, 8, 4 and 2 steals.

2024 and people still pushing this BS. :lol:

Because I’ve been on NT most of my adult life I can say we’ve always demanded pics and videos. The saying “this thread is worthless without pics” is a staple of this place
Pics or ducktales…. :lol: :lol:

Videos of shooting forms and lefty lays may be a new ask though

Kobe didn't nearly shoot them out that game. Everybody shot terrible that game. The game itself was ugly, it was 83-79. Only a hardcore Kobe hater would say Pau was the MVP when Kobe avg 28, 8, 4 and 2 steals.

2024 and people still pushing this BS. :lol:

One of the most asinine takes ever, truly.

Back
Top Bottom