The Official NBA Thread

Might not be a flukier chip than the Lakers bubble if we judging from what happened after :lol:

- Short turn around after the Bubble for the next season
- AD getting hurt at the start of the following playoffs
- Them inexplicably gutting a championship team to bring in Russ which further set them byke

And they have been in recovery mode ever since, Doesn't help that additions they've brought in over the years after the Russ debacle haven't panned out.

Need a Mind the Game pod with Lebby, AD & JJ discussing the thought process behind the Russ trade.

“We want Denver”
Before WASHED KING WASHED KING says “it’s a school night”

And yes, these are quotes from different days.
I want Denver rd 1

I want Denver Rd 1.

Idk how y’all live in FEAR so much.

But then I realize y’all don’t have Lebron so it makes sense.

Bring Denver

Still Robin, still want Denver first round.

Still want Denver 1st round.

I want Denver rd 1.

@elpablo21 Denver Rd 1. I want them.

Lakers over Denver.

Cryptocurrency Arena is a complete joke. Seems like a whine and cheese celebrity “fans” in that arena. I’ve known real Lakers fans and they would have Cryptocurrency Arena rocking but this is pathetic. Crowd was dead after the 1st quarter.

Cryptocurrency Arena is a complete joke. Seems like a whine and cheese celebrity “fans” in that arena. I’ve known real Lakers fans and they would have Cryptocurrency Arena rocking but this is pathetic. Crowd was dead after the 1st quarter.
That arena fans are horrible. The 300 section is genuine

WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING

IMG_1888.jpeg

That arena fans are horrible. The 300 section is genuine
It makes me sick that they have the opportunity to watch AD and Bron and they want to be seen by TMZ while they flirt with players and act like entitled punks. I’ve held this in for awhile now but real fans shouldn’t be priced out like this. Pathetic and gross

Back
Top Bottom