The Official NBA Thread

Locking up Brunson whenever he tries to force that switch but I digress. Mans been going with the motions on offense but his activity is there on the defensive end

Luckily you noy the coach lol

Nurse got that short leash on em hence why he continues to bench him

Tobias is the one who has to step on when non embiid mins come into play and he dont at $40M

Cant even give us 10 points

Luckily you noy the coach lol

Nurse got that short leash on em hence why he continues to bench him

Tobias is the one who has to step on when non embiid mins come into play and he dont at $40M

Cant even give us 10 points
I’m not dismissing his play but it’s concerning. It’s not even a short leash, Nurse just going with the hot hand between Batum/Oubre/Tobi.

Oubre was efficient scoring even though he was a hot mess on defense. We only had like 2 made buckets the last half of the 4th. All our points came from the line. On the other end, Oubre kept fouling.

In Game 2, it was oubre who was benched because of his passive play on offense. Tobi hit a few 3s

In the end. I don’t mind it because we finally got options when one guy is struggling. Now with Melton hopefully back for good, it’s another person who can slot in

I can’t lie I couldn’t see the Lakers being down 0-3 again to Denver

I thought another year of being together would help and I thought Rui could be a legit X factor

I can’t lie I couldn’t see the Lakers being down 0-3 again to Denver

I thought another year of being together would help and I thought Rui could be a legit X factor
Yeah I've been in the camp of supporting Rui in hopes that he puts it all together consistently but he's a bum too.

Aaron Gordon & Kyle Anderson are THE best “role players” in the league. Definition of stars in their roles. Difference makers
You gotta put AG on his own tier :lol: He’s reinventing a position. Reimagining what it means to be in the corner/dunker.

Even if you have a legit 5 you still have to show Jokic a crowd, so you have to leave AG’s body (or lose him because you’re ball watching like Bron :lol:) and he is an agent of chaos.

Same exact role as Jerami Grant, COMPLETELY different impact :rofl:

You gotta put AG on his own tier :lol: He’s reinventing a position. Reimagining what it means to be in the corner/dunker.

Even if you have a legit 5 you still have to show Jokic a crowd, so you have to leave AG’s body (or lose him because you’re ball watching like Bron :lol:) and he is an agent of chaos.

Same exact role as Jerami Grant, COMPLETELY different impact :rofl:
He can do everything except make a 3 and really that doesn’t even matter. Easily up there with Iggy as the premier role player

I bet the lakers are kicking themselves for letting go of kcp all Ls for them since then 😂

Imagine tattooing yourself "the chosen one," chasing the ghost of MJ, self-proclaiming yourself "the King," and later "the GOAT," breaking the scoring record, nearly becoming a billionaire of basketball, and then when you lose, admitting it's just basketball? I

t's reminiscent of when he lost in Miami and said, "you broke dudes are going back to your problems, and I'm going to continue with my lavish lifestyle."

And contradicting a previous statement in which he said, it hurts less and he'd rather not make it to the Finals than lose at the finals.

So, what is it?

😆. Lebron now feeling how old superstars felt when they can't keep up anymore. Only difference is Bron can't admit that he is a has-been. No matter how part of the media trying to boost his ego or hype him up to be doing the same thing, he can't. Jokic and Gordon are just bullying him and not afraid of him.

I agree... Ad is great but overrated. He's a very good 2 but we're deluding ourselves if we think he can carry the team once Bron is gone.
Both AD and Bron can't carry the Lakers. Lebby will restart his recruitment agency again.

Last edited:
If you consider MJs age you also have to consider Lebrons. This isn’t 2013 Miami Lebron he’s 40.

Neither would have been in their primes when it occurred
But but but people said that Lebby is still strong and keeps on improving. Are those statements A BIG LIE?

Back
Top Bottom