The Official NBA Thread

I viewed Edwards as a bigger Donovan Mitchell coming out of college but got Damb he has a chance to be a lot better on both ends…

The knock on him was his feel for the game and that he was a football player masquerading as a hooper… but even as a freshman at Georgia it was obvious he had a bag already

His size and defensive ability gonna give him a higher ceiling than Mitchell
I believe players that have skills potential or have played in other sports like soccer and american football have an edge with regards to incorporating their skills in playing hoops.

NBA Buzz on X: Doc Rivers on taking over the Milwaukee Bucks midway  through the 2023-24 season: “Listen, I've never done this. I wouldn't wish  this on anyone; I could tell you've never done this. I wouldn't wish  this on anyone; I could tell you

Kawhi has gotta be the most overated player in nba history. Hes been hurt more times than not . Hes lucky KD/Klay broke down before he did as he was already hobbled 2019.

Availability is really the best ability.

As a Warriors fan I gotta say this is one of the worst takes of all time.

A prime Kawhi is an arguable top 10 player of all time easily. He was the best perimeter defender I saw with a mix of strength, speed, reach, timing, stoicism, etc. And he was an an efficient assassin on offense. No wasted motions no drama just pure cold blooded walk you down hit the sort of shots u need to win playoff games.

He has the personality of a rock.

But basketball wise people easily forgetting how good that man was.

This version of the Bucks might be done. Got a career performance from Middleton too. Can’t dodge the injury bug but I still think Doc made them worse.

As a Warriors fan I gotta say this is one of the worst takes of all time.

A prime Kawhi is an arguable top 10 player of all time easily. He was the best perimeter defender I saw with a mix of strength, speed, reach, timing, stoicism, etc. And he was an an efficient assassin on offense. No wasted motions no drama just pure cold blooded walk you down hit the sort of shots u need to win playoff games.

He has the personality of a rock.

But basketball wise people easily forgetting how good that man was.

Chill dude.

My mans prime spans like 3 seasons and he was never regarded as the best player in the league in any of them.

Back
Top Bottom