The Official NBA Thread

Kawhi has gotta be the most overated player in nba history. Hes been hurt more times than not . Hes lucky KD/Klay broke down before he did as he was already hobbled 2019.

Availability is really the best ability.
It has been a failure and the blame is on Kawhi. Outside of the bubble meltdown PG has done what he was supposed to do.

Kawhi the GM ain't work.

Y'all was calling Kawhi Michael Jordan for beating a hobbled KD-less GS team.

Actually pretty accurate in hindsight, HOF frontrunners both of them.

You mean like Kawhi did in the 4th quarter against Denver in 2020? Dawg Kawhi's 1st team all fraudulent.

He ain did **** since joining the Clippers but be on Billboards and commercials with Jack Harlow. Would've never gotten that ring in Toronto if KD doesn't go down, and was a role player for his ring in SA.

Him and Jimmy same tier if not Jimmy being better.

Kawhi honestly had no business making that top 75 list y'all don't talk about anymore either cause the Lakers are in the playoffs.

I been told people about Kawhi. Glad y’all are finally seeing the light.

IMG_9137.png

Least interesting series in awhile
Cavs/magic series have no star power or interesting storylines. NBA media did not bother to even create stories to build this up. I have been told Paolo is next, but kid has less personality than a rock

Least interesting series in awhile
Cavs/magic series have no star power or interesting storylines. NBA media did not bother to even create stories to build this up. I have been told Paolo is next, but kid has less personality than a rock

Don’t go saying this in the College basketball thread.

They told me over their Paolo is superstar seat filler, Caitlin Clark type star.

As a Warriors fan I gotta say this is one of the worst takes of all time.

A prime Kawhi is an arguable top 10 player of all time easily. He was the best perimeter defender I saw with a mix of strength, speed, reach, timing, stoicism, etc. And he was an an efficient assassin on offense. No wasted motions no drama just pure cold blooded walk you down hit the sort of shots u need to win playoff games.

He has the personality of a rock.

But basketball wise people easily forgetting how good that man was.
possibly he might be categorizing Kawhi's injury to Greg Oden. it is different when you have proven your worth in the NBA and got injured as opposed to someone who has "potential" in the NBA but got hurt just before getting proof. there are several players in the past that might have gone way better careers due to injuries but that shouldn't be the reason for robbing them of their accolades. otherwise, Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Agent Zero, and others are considered as overrated as well?

All of these players listed are held in higher regard than they should be.

Gobert is the softest DPOY we've ever seen who Minny overpaid for (could swap him out for fake MVP JOKIC), Jordan Poole already peaked THEY won't admit it though dude is clean cut Jordan Clarkson
Damb. I went back and read some of your quotes that you posted and you may be wavycrocket wavycrocket sworn mortal enemy

LeBron, Steph, Jokic, Gobert and Poole oppositie viewpoints

I don't know how wavy feels about Kawhi but if yall disagree on that too, yall Midas whale book a flight to Temecula tonight

Honestly i love
As a Warriors fan I gotta say this is one of the worst takes of all time.

A prime Kawhi is an arguable top 10 player of all time easily. He was the best perimeter defender I saw with a mix of strength, speed, reach, timing, stoicism, etc. And he was an an efficient assassin on offense. No wasted motions no drama just pure cold blooded walk you down hit the sort of shots u need to win playoff games.

He has the personality of a rock.

But basketball wise people easily forgetting how good that man was.
nothing against his game he’s just always hurt

Cavs so soft man

I never understood why we didnt try to move Garland/Mobley/Allen in the summer, this combo just not gonna work, esp Garland/Mitchell
Together

Back
Top Bottom