The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

When he said he would never play for the Knicks thinking he was going to take the Nets to stardom! Freaking beta boy!

Last edited:
Tall Booker can't be doing this.
giphy.gif

Tell Rich it was you

Kd heel turn was similar to Hogan joining the Nwo. He turned on his "brothers" and joined the team that beat him. Prior to that I don't think KD was ever hated and he was a true Babyface of the league
After the Decision KD went hard to prove he was the anti-LeBron. He set himself up though because the minute he made a decision strictly for himself and not his image, he's been criticized relentlessly for it and he's earned a good amount of it.

Let’s talk about how Jayson Tatum is the corniest dude in the whole league.

He’s inspires no one. Doom and gloom vibes. Get out of my face you weirdo vibes.

I wouldn’t let him manage a beer league softball team.

Tatum is top 5 corniest but 1 is a little high. That title belongs to Steph.

Dillion Brooks is high on that list so is Trae Young and Ben Simmons, Booker rounding out the top 5.

1. Steph
2. Dillion Brooks
3. Ben Simmons
4. Trae
5a. Booker
5b. Tatum

Tatum is top 5 corniest but 1 is a little high. That title belongs to Steph.

Dillion Brooks is high on that list so is Trae Young and Ben Simmons, Booker rounding out the top 5.

1. Steph
2. Dillion Brooks
3. Ben Simmons
4. Trae
5a. Booker
5b. Tatum

1) Tatum
2) Ben Simmons
3) Trae

Booker isn’t corny. He may talk way too much but at least he’d energize me as a teammate go out there and battle for him.

I’m not even going to address Steph. You’re out of control here. But not a bad list.

Did the Blazers or Hawks have 12 first round draft picks in the next 4 years?

Idk.

This very well be the deepest playoff run of the Brunson era. Just because the future is bright doesn't mean anything is guaranteed.

But it's very weird energy from a player still in the league, on a team across the country no less. It's an indictment on Brunson & the season is a failure if they don't make it to the Finals? Come on.

Draymond planting the seeds for a trade to New York to get the Knicks over the top. :emoji_thinking:

Let’s talk about how Jayson Tatum is the corniest dude in the whole league.

He’s inspires no one. Doom and gloom vibes. Get out of my face you weirdo vibes.

I wouldn’t let him manage a beer league softball team.
Just shut up and win a trophy. It's not complicated. Stop talking.

The Jokic Way, The Duncan Way, The Curry Way

This very well be the deepest playoff run of the Brunson era. Just because the future is bright doesn't mean anything is guaranteed.

But it's very weird energy from a player still in the league, on a team across the country no less. It's an indictment on Brunson & the season is a failure if they don't make it to the Finals? Come on.

We know what’s going on here.

I’ve seen those Draymond podcast numbers recently because the YT algorithm keeps suggesting his show to me now that he’s talking about the Knicks.

It’s struggling. He can’t get his daddy Bron on his show anymore because Bron is besties with JJ now. He’s hurt.

We "only" had two all stars. Wow, man. This is Hella soft I can't believe it.

60 win team and we're making excuses. Injury excuse is definitely locked and loaded too. Very sad. Just go win like everyone expects you to. It's not complicated

Back
Top Bottom