The Official NBA Thread

Randle kills the offensive efficiency of the NYK. They’d be getting slaughtered. You even remember how awful the offense was thru him last year in the playoffs?

Absolutely not. Who would guard him? Oubre? Tobias?

They wouldnt be able to double Brunson on every drive or have Embiid get out the paint FT line extended.

Would get destroyed on the boards even more too.

Who would guard him? Oubre? Tobias?

They wouldnt be able to double Brunson on every drive or have Embiid get out the paint.
That turnover machine wouldn’t require doubling Brunson. Double him with whoever. He coughs the ball up 5-6x a game and shoots a terrible percentage.

And Tobias Harris has averaged 19/7/3 in 24 games matched up with Randle. Guy might get some buckets on Harris but he makes him look like the HOF Spencer Haywood was claiming he is 🤣

Tobias Harris? You mean the guy that gets boo'd everytime he touches the ball?

Have fun depending on that oyster Cam Payne to hit more lucky shots

Ya'll had to have the greatest quarter in franchise history to win 1 game

And they gonna be sent packing back on that train 2-2 crying

Prices are 10x cheaper compare to MSG. Ny population is prolly 15x of what philly is - they do this in the regular season to

Congrats they travel
all the knicks fans just the ones coming from Fishtown :rofl:

Tobias Harris? You mean the guy that gets boo'd everytime he touches the ball?

Have fun depending on that oyster Cam Payne to hit more lucky shots
I’m not a Philly fan, sucker! You’re spouting off about a 6’8 blob that shot 37% on 20 spg last year in the playoffs and claiming that trash would have resulted in a sweep. Thats completely irrational horse 💩

I’m not a Philly fan, sucker! You’re spouting off about a 6’8 blob that shot 37% on 20 spg last year in the playoffs and claiming that trash would have resulted in a sweep. Thats completely irrational horse 💩

What you're saying is an All-NBA player wouldnt help this series? Got you.

You can go back to your hole now.

What you're saying is an All-NBA player wouldnt help this series?

Got you. You can go back to your hole now.
Keep believing his All-NBA 3rd team from last year improved the Knicks’ offensive efficiency on 37% shooting controlling the ball. He’s why you lost last year. Come playoff time he looked like an All-NBA loser and you think he’s the missing piece for a sweep. It’s hilarious!

Keep believing his All-NBA 3rd team from last year improved the Knicks’ offensive efficiency on 37% shooting controlling the ball. He’s why you lost last year. Come playoff time he looked like an All-NBA loser and you think he’s the missing piece for a sweep. It’s hilarious!

We lost to a team that went to the NBA finals because of Julius Randle? Got you.

Once again you're proving you dont know wtf you're saying.

Randle has his playoff struggles without question but Tobias Harris of all people offers little resistance. His level of play had also improved with RJ leaving and Hartenstein/OG starting in the frontcourt with him during the season. I'd like to think that momentum would've continued into the playoffs

Randle has his playoff struggles without question but Tobias Harris of all people offers little resistance. His level of play has also improved with RJ leaving and Hartenstein/OG starting in the frontcourt with him during the season. I'd like to think that momentum would've continued into the playoffs
Look at their head to heads though. Harris sucks but give him a chump like Randle and you can’t deny the numbers.

If NYK had any sense they’d ship his fat *** out this summer. What kind of sample size does someone need to figure out he is not HIM?

Bucks had a horrible season. Inconsistencies, coaching dysfunction, injuries throughout. Wasted year for Dame/Giannis
I'd shop Dame in the offseason if I was the Bucks. Obvious he doesn't love playing there and not like him and Giannis have developed any type of special chemistry. He still has enough value (I think) that they might be able to get some pieces that are more complimentary to Gianny and help them get back to being a top defensive team.

oof-old-man (1).gif

I'd shop Dame in the offseason if I was the Bucks. Obvious he doesn't love playing there and not like him and Giannis have developed any type of special chemistry. He still has enough value (I think) that they might be able to get some pieces that are more complimentary to Gianny and help them get back to being a top defensive team.

Who’s taking dame though? Miami?

I know the Heat wanted Dame really bad and they still might want to trade for him but they might want to take a look at this season as some foreshadowing with a decline happening

The D.Mitch propaganda might be the new wave at this point

Back
Top Bottom