The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

IMG_1705.jpeg

This is pretty unbelievable
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Speaking of lottery. Get comfortable

Lol I already watched the hometown team I followed since their creation win the championship. I was at the parade. The Raptors can suck for the rest of my days and it will be gucci. I crossed that off my bucket list already. And i didn’t have to hop around like a groupie such as yourself to see it happen.

😎

a) you don’t think he’s a generational talent. You’re not being serious.

B) every name you back turns into dust.

a.) I am being very serious. NT showed me clips.

b.) I need a jersey to match with my AE1's for when they matchup against Denver

c.) That's not true.

I'm not pulling an Uno reverse card to jinx the man.

Lol I already watched the hometown team I followed since their creation win the championship. I was at the parade. The Raptors can suck for the rest of my days and it will be gucci. I crossed that off my bucket list already. And i didn’t have to hop around like a groupie such as yourself to see it happen.

😎
LOL fam. Unless you have stake in the raptors, you can relax. They don’t care about you like that. You can go back to your regular life like we all do. I can have 29 teams, you can have 1 and at the end of the day, B, it makes us no extra money.

And we can keep these as just jokes too. Go start the raptors off season thread

LOL fam. Unless you have stake in the raptors, you can relax. They don’t care about you like that. You can go back to your regular life like we all do. I can have 29 teams, you can have 1 and at the end of the day, B, it makes us no extra money.

And we can keep these as just jokes too. Go start the raptors off season thread
mean addicts is different

The more I think about it, it just feels like the perfect matchup for Minnesota.

Especially with the rule changes when it comes to foul calling.

Murray gimpy, KCP gimpy, they can put Gobert on Gordon and neutralize the duck ins and lobs.

They are bigger and more athletic. Ant is just too big and strong for KCP.

But I hesitate, if Ant was like 26, Id feel super confident in picking Minnesota.

I really feel like they are totally going to take Jamal Murray out, and it's gunna require insane Jokic performances.

Can't wait.

The more I think about it, it just feels like the perfect matchup for Minnesota.

Especially with the rule changes when it comes to foul calling.

Murray gimpy, KCP gimpy, they can put Gobert on Gordon and neutralize the duck ins and lobs.

They are bigger and more athletic. Ant is just too big and strong for KCP.

But I hesitate, if Ant was like 26, Id feel super confident in picking Minnesota.

I really feel like they are totally going to take Jamal Murray out, and it's gunna require insane Jokic performances.

Can't wait.
You see it too

No excuses

Back
Top Bottom