The Official NBA Thread

A lot of people weird hate Book, but Suns fans will always like dude because the Suns were absolute dog **** for years and he hung in there.

He far exceeded expectations and had to put up with numerous coaching changes, tons of new teammates constantly, a cheap owner that Penny pinched everywhere, and years of losing

Booker wasn't even the player he is now and people were still saying he is good enough to demand out.

And he didn't

But this years doesn't work out and mans wants to do to the Knicks of all places? I find that really hard to believe.
I would say the Knicks are leaking stuff but I have serious doubt they even have interest in him for various reasons

SmartSelect_20240501_110535_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20240501_110604_Chrome.jpg

Paolo's turnovers are crazy high but solid first run for these two nonetheless
saluting-face_1fae1 (1).png

Not to thread derail, but most Canadians I know (mostly Montreal/Toronto folks) always complain about universal healthcare.

Apparently, the negatives far outweigh the benefits.
I know a lot of far right leaning Canadians/Europeans that say that too.

This does not require 6 artists lmfaooooo

One would have done the job

They all got bags tho that’s for sure- good on whoever convinced him he needed to have all these dudes working on him

Lamelo 100% gonna regret those tats in 10-20 years. He got tats kids literally dream of getting but when you get older you realize you should've got nicer and classier work done
Rare one of one :rofl:whatever bruh

I dont like making healthcare political.

As you can tell even Canadian posters are saying what I'm hearing.

Unfortunately it is becoming increasingly political in Canada. Even weaponized a bit.

You can look at how tobacco and alcohol are treated. If you are choosing to knowingly harm your health, it has become a polarizing issue when it comes to universal health care versus personal freedoms.

As with most things, political parties prey on what they can.

Back
Top Bottom