The Official NBA Thread

Instacart works fine :lol:. Hit my local grocery for whatever else I may need
I swear Instacart only hires trolls in Las Vegas with no patience for my lib taste buds

Had to stop using them for my Sprouts orders because they either pick out the lowest quality produce, or if they can't find something they do an authorized replacement

A couple of years ago I asked for a head of Romanesco, and these fools gave me a cauliflower and a bottle of Caesar dressing (which I gotta admit, clever).

When I openned the bag I was livid and amused at the same damn time

Me ordering: Bag of Sugar Bee Apples

Me opening the grocery bag, and seeing an unauthorized replacement: Granny Smith Apples

Me speaking to customer service:

joe-joe-budden.gif

I can't handle the disrespect anymore

I swear Instacart only hires trolls in Las Vegas with no patience for my lib taste buds

Had to stop using them for my Sprouts orders because they either pick out the lowest quality produce, or if they can't find something they do an authorized replacement

A couple of years ago I asked for a head of Romanesco, and these fools gave me a cauliflower and a bottle of Caesar dressing (which I gotta admit, clever).

The few times I had to use it- they can’t even get correct flavor of chips. You know how crippling that is after consuming edibles

Me ordering: Bag of Sugar Bee Apples

Me opening the grocery bag, and seeing an unauthorized replacement: Granny Smith Apples

Me speaking to customer service:

joe-joe-budden.gif
I

I can't handle the disrespect anymore
I actually like (good, crisp) Granny Smith apples because I enjoy tart flavors. Not sure I could go through a whole bag though.

Had to Google this. What dish are you making with this?

I actually like (good, crisp) Granny Smith apples because I enjoy tart flavors. Not sure I could go through a whole bag though.
I buy a bag because both me, my girl, and her niece eats them.

Sprouts I ordered from has a big *** sign explaining the apple variety characteristics.

Sweetness, crisp, texture.

Sugar bees and granny Smith's were at opposite ends. So they just did it to **** with me.

I didn't even know what to do with them. But I hate waste food. So my *** made an apple pie. Which was a hassle, but I gotta admit ended up good.

Haven't had a granny smith in decades

Might have to tap in again

Pink Lady and Honeycrisp run the fruit bowl in my crib doe
noah.png

cssgfa8ik9t41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom