The Official NBA Thread

red delicious enjoyers should be banned

Red delicious
mc-mahon-approve.gif

Only buy Granny Smith and honeycrisp.
Sekai Ichi if I’m near a Japanese market

How often do yall instacart, doordash,or ubereats food?

I've used it once in my life and that's when I get my wisdom teeth removed and I had a promo. Beyond that it's against what I believe in.

gala, fuji, granny smith

in no particular order

EYE go through these and cuties every week

Disney themed apples. Just why?! : r/ofcoursethatsathing

also, i cant do online ordering/ instacrt type stuff on produce

my grandma taught me how to pick fruit and i aint let her down
catch me out there smelling citrus and smacking watermelons

Out of all the teams that got knocked out, this team should run it back.

Herro/ Rozier
J Rich/ Duncan
Butler/ Caleb
Year 2 Jaime/ Jovic
Bam/ Love

Maybe room for improvement around the edges, but that's a lineup that can run with anyone. They just need to figure out how to avoid the playin...
Nah it’s time for them to make a move. I think Herro’s time will come to an end with them. Anyone that’s not Jimmy, Bam, Jaime, and maybe Jovic should be on the table.

I've used it once in my life and that's when I get my wisdom teeth removed and I had a promo. Beyond that it's against what I believe in.
I'll do pickup every now and then still

I did give in and do some delivery when my daughter was first born

And ended up with a whole bunch of Starbucks ground coffee I did not order

While we're off topic, what NTer was it that told me ****** with style was wearing G Star? I am pretty sure my pair is defectsive, it has a belt loop over the button/zipper, that doesn't even make sense. I looked on their website to verify and no pair has this, because obvi it doesn't make sense. It may have been ninjahood though so if so, that's what I get for taking his advice

If you have a Capital One card Uber One is basically free. So I use that if delivering to work. Almost never deliver to my crib.

Instacart like once a month for Costco deliveries. Saves me so much time.

I love it when it is Apple season

Sprouts has like 10-15 different varieties on hand

Give out samples so you can pick one that exactly matches your taste

Be feeling like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare with self-respect the way I be attacking them samples

Back
Top Bottom