The Official NBA Thread

The National Basketball Association is close to signing new long-term broadcasting agreements that would pay the league about $76 billion over 11 years, or three times its current deal.
The league is going to secure a record payday of close to $7 billion annually thanks to strong demand for live sports and the emergence of new bidders.

larry-david-faints.gif

Stephen A defending himself for snitching.

This is the same dude that's still crying about Dray being suspended in 2016. Keep in mind Dray was suspended because he already had 2-3 incidents in the playoffs that year. We see time and time again if Stephen has a relationship with somebody l, if they answer his calls he'll go soft on them. Pause.

Amazon does a good job with NFL games so don't mind them getting NBA

also already have Prime, happy I don't have to get Peacock or some **** :lol:

Amazon does a good job with NFL games so don't mind them getting NBA

also already have Prime, happy I don't have to get Peacock or some **** :lol:
NBC will definitely put games on Peacock if they get a contract.

Hopefully WBD licenses the Inside crew to Amazon because it be really weird without them.

I remember someone got on my case because I said Nembhard was better than Sochan.

13-3-4 47% from 3, 58% fg… only thing he’s done bad is shoot 62% from FT.

He stepped in great for Mathurin

Nembhard >>>> Sochan

I remember someone got on my case because I said Nembhard was better than Sochan.

13-3-4 47% from 3, 58% fg… only thing he’s done bad is shoot 62% from FT.

He stepped in great for Mathurin

Nembhard >>>> Sochan
The dedication is unmatched

But who tf died on a hill that sochan was better than nembhard

Deep into the trenches with that debate

Nembhard and Nesmith are some of the most underrated players in the league right now. If they keep up how they've been playing, especially in the playoffs, they're getting paid paid when those contracts come up.

I rock w/ Giannis,but part of feels like he a sucka for at least not giving it a try tonight w/ his team facing elimination .

IMG_3556.gif

Back
Top Bottom