The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Who wants Lowry ?
Been on this since early in the season:
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-9-2023_9-00-08AM.png

The best we could do was get DLo which does nothing for us... Pelinka is axx. Imagine we had Kyrie with Bron and AD smh. We need Jim and Mitch back running things.

You think Brooklyn would’ve been a lotto team WITH KD? :lol: :smh:

Russ’ expiring contract would’ve done nothing for them besides tax relief. They weren’t going to have cap space to do anything serious with.

My bad I was multitasking - Hell no :lol: I meant to say that I would rather be a lottery team w/o KD than what EYE think would be a lower seeded play-in/first round exit team with KD.

What slays me about Kyrie is that on January 23 he said he wanted an extension and to call Brooklyn home.

February 3rd he requests and trade.

February 8th he says this trade has been in the works since after Year 1 and he didn’t know if he wanted to be their long term.

I know people have a change of heart but c’mon man. Part of me thinks he just wanted the bag from BK then was going to ask for a trade down in Year 1 or 2 of his extension

Idk man, harden bounced, even morris said behind the scenes in bk was a **** show

That organization might very well be one toxic *** place, everybody is gone

Back
Top Bottom