The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I understand the Nets took a swing for the fences. But trading away all 3 just to prove a point that ownership/FO has power IS THE ISSUE

It’s like running a college team lol

I thought the only ownership/FO flex was just moving Kyrie anywhere but the Lakers after his trade request. Harden and KD both wanted out and they collaborated with them to get them the one of their preferred destinations. I didn’t view those two as power moves. Even Dallas, was a partial move IMO.

Why should we as fans want that to happen?

I never said I wanted that happen, I was simply stating what I think will happen.

Woke up to these trades for my Nets squad. I'm relieved and very slightly disappointed.

I'm not mad at management or ownership. They bet big and lost. I am mad at Kyrie and KD. They some hos. :lol: Harden kinda too.

Nets get some players back who actually play ball and unprotected picks.

In the end, Nets got the stars they wanted just maybe the wrong stars.
All KD cares about is a ring. Even more so after Steph won. So whatever team maximizes that he wants to go to. Kyrie just wants freedom to get paid tons and so whatever he wants to do. Maybe if he was 25 you let him do it(also not causing controversies).

Sometimes you get these weird personalities that just don’t mesh well together

I thought the only ownership/FO flex was just moving Kyrie anywhere but the Lakers after his trade request. Harden and KD both wanted out and they collaborated with them to get them the one of their preferred destinations. I didn’t view those two as power moves. Even Dallas, was a partial move IMO.

I never said I wanted that happen, I was simply stating what I think will happen.

Owners willing to force a lockout to take power?

Grizz going after Bridges and OG

Getting Bridges would be all I could ask for. Perfect complement to Ja/Bane/Jaren

37qw7ptke3ha1.jpg
Proof humanity is getting dumber and dumber

The Nets also owe Houston all their own picks. So I’m theory they can rebuild but they have to hit on the margins

Pick swaps with a team like the rockets isn’t anything guaranteed

The nets can still pivot and trade players for more picks to make up for the two firsts they lose outright to Houston

It’s the price they pay for building their super team. It’s not setting their franchise back in any way like the wolves did

A Phoenix-Boston finals would be nasty.

Look at what KD did for tryna get revenge on the Warriors. Just nasty.

Refusing to trade KD last summer

Playing dumb with Harden last year after his request

That’s them tryna hold power and dictate what’s gonna happen. But the players have more power sans Myrie

Woke up to these trades for my Nets squad. I'm relieved and very slightly disappointed.

I'm not mad at management or ownership. They bet big and lost. I am mad at Kyrie and KD. They some hos. :lol: Harden kinda too.

Nets get some players back who actually play ball and unprotected picks.

In the end, Nets got the stars they wanted just maybe the wrong stars.
Harden played 2 playoff games on 1 leg. That same injury he continued to struggle with the next season while KD had an injury and kyrie was refusing to get vaccinated. Kyrie was clearly the problem

Owners willing to force a lockout to take power?

Again, I don’t think it’s quite power. Maybe be stability and reliability and the Nets would be b st case study. Signing a player to a max contract and tooling your roster around him only for him to ask out after multiple years ain’t it famb. It becomes like why even go through the whole rigmarole at that point? I don’t knowing what optimal solution is because everything I am thinking of at the moment is too draconian but I believe they will attempt to address it.

Back
Top Bottom