The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Been a fan of his this entire time. He was averaging like 35 a game in the playoffs for his career and I still had to debate about why he’s better than Goober. Don’t think you’re on some island :lol:
**** it felt like it throughout the years brah. I remember going back and forth with Wavy the past like 4 seasons and felt solo :lol:

Apparently he’s not allowed to have anything but superstar level performances in year 2.
From someone who thinks the whole leagues stinks I’m not even sure why he’s singling out anyone 😂

A 20 or 21 year old isn't allowed to have a quiet night.
Y'all gotta forgive him. That's my mans, but he's a certified USDA HATER. :lol:
703 hwy 703 hwy be watching games on the couch like Black from Belly.
belly-movie.gif

Just felt bad since I couldn't watch the game tonight. Need to bring my son to his weekly out of school class and have to give the missus a break.

Man this Lakers supporting cast SUCK. Lebron sets them is with easy looks the whole game and they can’t hit anything.

On the subject of blaming Mitchell in Utah, it’s funny seeing people swear they never said anything bad about him now. Just because he’s doing great now doesn’t mean he never made mistakes in Utah :lol:

Back
Top Bottom