The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

great, now i’ll be able to see the alma mater Cal get blasted on national television :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

thankfully USC has one more season in the pac12.. conference gonna hit ratings they’ve never seen before
USC going Big 10 is such a LA move. Anything to be on a bigger stage. USC fans better get used to watching games earlier, that Midwest conference isn’t changing their game times for them.

Knicks did good. Making playoffs a huge accomplishment for them. Just gotta trade everyone and start over now though and hope they get Wemby somehow.

In the meantime, everyone welcome back to the Warriors Invitational it’s almost gametimeeee

USC going Big 10 is such a LA move. Anything to be on a bigger stage. USC fans better get used to watching games earlier, that Midwest conference isn’t changing their game times for them.

To be honest....works for me on Saturdays.

The stupid Pac 12 kick off times kill me.

Reactions: ace
Vando :pimp:

vando.jpg
I'm sure he kept the receipt too... :smh:

The Knicks hit gold with Brunson.
The franchise looks more “attractive” than it has in a long time.
They got to the 2nd round.
IQ, Toppin & Grimes look like nice pieces.

Successful season no Giannis.
It’s not over tho it’s only 2-1 :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Bunch of randos lying in the cut waiting to **** on Knicks fans for what? What's with the obsession? Because you saw some jackass on TV, now that's everyone?
No, because y’all posted all them Trae Young lollipop hair memes and all that bs despite losing. My beef is valid. Can’t speak on everyone else.

No, because y’all posted all them Trae Young lollipop hair memes and all that bs despite losing. My beef is valid. Can’t speak on everyone else.
:lol: I was gonna post a response that would not have helped, but i'll chill.

Folks were out hoopin and sleeping earlier? Seems like no buzz for heat and knicks today

Embiid watching game 1 and think man I need to come back immediately is the funniest thing ever. :lol: Brother is gonna cost them the series unfortunately

Knicks did good. Making playoffs a huge accomplishment for them. Just gotta trade everyone and start over now though and hope they get Wemby somehow.

In the meantime, everyone welcome back to the Warriors Invitational it’s almost gametimeeee
BLOW……IT…………UP

Back
Top Bottom