The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

These Laker fans at Cryptocurrency Arena and online (Not NT) are a joke. Yapping about wait until you play in our building only to walk out when a team they claim they love and shouldn’t be here is down. Fair weather 🤡 at their best

Warriors and lakers losing and having both of their fanbases humbled, lol
200w (41).gif

The POOLE Party sends their regards
fredo.png

Lakers win the next 4.

Who said we just happy to be here? We can still run off 4 straight.

It begins tonight.. watch folks start backpedaling

Full 7 games is more likely. I also wouldn’t write LA’s obituary just yet.

4th quarter was obviously Murray hero ball, which I doubt holds up for even 1 of the road games.

But that Murray 4th quarter overshadowed what was one of their worst halfcourt offensive performances all year.

First half alone they had Rui on Jokic for 12 possessions. 6 points. An absolutely dreadful .5PPP.

It’s not even a checkmate adjustment from Ham, just like taking AD off of Dray wasn’t for Kerr.

But it makes offense harder because you just can’t improvise. You’re not going to accidentally get a good look. It takes conscious thought. You really have to think about where all 5 guys are standing every single possession, and then after that you have to execute.

Same reason you throw out zone defense. Slow the offense, make them think, and execute.

Denver didn’t do it at home. I doubt they consistently do it on the road.

Lakers easily win, undefeated at home.

Nuggets will finally remember the best thing they ever done was help Mutumbo cry tears of joy against the Sonics.

They are not ready for the big time, Lakers are big time.

Also to ensure the Lakers win, I made sure to make Lebron, AD, Rui and Dennis 99 OVR in 2K.

For some reason it wouldnt let me make Austin Reaves 99 OVR, kept reverting back to 72 OVR.

DLo is 65 OVR, smh.

B77079A8-BFA5-48A4-9EC0-CB5CC0214FE9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom