The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

FxWBbfvWIAcLgM1
Why does Reggie Miller have a vote

Never said that.

I just said he wasn't shook, and game 7 would be good.

You said

"All superstars ain't shook blah blah blah"

Don't move the goalposts

I was wrong though. Game 7 wasn't good. But it wasn't because Jimmy and company wasn't ready.
Read better bro. I didn't say all superstars aren't shook. I said most players are going to give you the same response. That's a sports thing in general. We see it all the time

Moving goalpost :lol:. But yeah agree to disagree bruh

If the award was based off the entire run then yeah Jimmy wins that

Alot voters just go off vibes or something I guess

Jaylen and Jayson really need to work on their games in the offseason. Similar to how Dallas Exposed Lebby, they need to go to the lab just like he did and come back stronger. I hope both suit up for Team USA this summer and hopefully getting coached up by a real coach in Kerr will help them

Read better bro. I didn't say all superstars aren't shook. I said most players are going to give you the same response. That's a sports thing in general. We see it all the time

Moving goalpost :lol:. But yeah agree to disagree bruh
Yep.

Moved goalpost because the original point I was making is that he'd be ready to play and it was palpable.

And it was just my opinion.

You took the NT stance and made it a debate about nothing.

This guy Joe and his post game interviews. :lol:

Is he like this all the time? Or just with reporters. The serial killer vibes is real.

Back
Top Bottom