The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

1685426771922.png

Last edited:
I still wanna know why the hell White aint play in the 4th. NO ONE, no one from Inside, from the reporters, NO ONE is asking why he didnt play? None of them found that ODD? After a one man army show at the end of that 3rd? :lol:

Something happened to his knee around the 8 minute mark. I didn't see what happened but he didn't come back in after this.

Denver in 5.

Having said that, are we gonna apply the LeBron logic to Spolstra as it appears he is staring down the barrel of a 2-4 finals record?

Some of yall said it's worse for your "legacy" to lose in the finals instead of losing before you get to the finals.

Just want to know he we gonna play this if the Heat lose.

Denver in 5.

Having said that, are we gonna apply the LeBron logic to Spolstra as it appears he is staring down the barrel of a 2-4 finals record?

Some of yall said it's worse for your "legacy" to lose in the finals instead of losing before you get to the finals.

Just want to know he we gonna play this if the Heat lose.
No because he is a coach and don't nobody give a damn about coaches records in the finals. Unless you are arguing greatest coach of all time. I don't know too many people debate about greatest coaches of all-time.

No because he is a coach and don't nobody give a damn about coaches records in the finals. Unless you are arguing greatest coach of all time. I don't know too many people debate about greatest coaches of all-time.
Let’s start

Who’s the greatest coach of all time?

Let’s start

Who’s the greatest coach of all time?
I really don't know or care but I would say Phil or Red if you base it off Rings even though they had Greats on their teams. But coaches that won or take teams to the finals with lesser talent count to me as well

maybe too soon but CP3 would do wonders for the ball movement for boston and move them away from that "my turn your turn" offense, especially when it stalled in game 7

too bad we all know cp3’s body wont hold up for a deep playoff run

He wouldn't need to start.

Could just come off the bench when they're on some goofy ish.

Like how the Lakers used Rondo in 2020.

We gotta make our minds up about coaching. Either it matters or it doesn't. Earlier in this series cats out here was saying if spolestra had Boston's team he would have a dynasty.

Only 4 coaches in the history of the league have more playoff series wins than spolestra. He is only in his early 50's. He could coach another 15-20 years. If he never coached another game he is a first ballot HOFer.

He's been touted as this generation's popovich. Do we talk about players for the regular season or post season? If it's not about post season performance why did doc and budenholzer get fired?

When we talk about phil Jackson or popovich it's due to the number of championships won. Can't remember how many regular season games they won but I know pop has 5 chips as a coach and if the ball bounces a different way he could have 7. Phil Jackson has 11 as a coach.

How can arguably the 3rd greatest coach of all time have such a poor finals record? Doesn't that impact his legacy? Last two questions aren't serious. I'm trolling to show how ridiculous this stuff sounds when it's aimed at someone not named Lebron.

And Knicks fans still gushing over they mans Jaylen Brown like he’s gone somewhere and done something.

No thanks.

We gotta make our minds up about coaching. Either it matters or it doesn't. Earlier in this series cats out here was saying if spolestra had Boston's team he would have a dynasty.

Only 4 coaches in the history of the league have more playoff series wins than spolestra. He is only in his early 50's. He could coach another 15-20 years. If he never coached another game he is a first ballot HOFer.

He's been touted as this generation's popovich. Do we talk about players for the regular season or post season? If it's not about post season performance why did doc and budenholzer get fired?

When we talk about phil Jackson or popovich it's due to the number of championships won. Can't remember how many regular season games they won but I know pop has 5 chips as a coach and if the ball bounces a different way he could have 7. Phil Jackson has 11 as a coach.

How can arguably the 3rd greatest coach of all time have such a poor finals record? Doesn't that impact his legacy? Last two questions aren't serious. I'm trolling to show how ridiculous this stuff sounds when it's aimed at someone not named Lebron.
It really doesn't matter in debates. Phil, Red and Pop are considered the best of All-Time in any order but they also had Goats with great squads. I am pretty sure a coach like Frank Vogel could win championships with those players and teams. So there will always be a argument for the greatest coach which I could care less about. With that said Spolestra maybe the greatest coach in this generation. Some may say Kerr but that nucleus is all Mark Jackson players. Spolestra and Rick Carlisle too me are one of the top coaches in the NBA. Spolestra got this Miami team to the NBA finals with no name free agents playing big. Carlisle in Dallas was highly underrated. So in todays basketball it is hard to say who is a great coach because they dont stay with a team long enough. You can be in the ECF and lose the series and be fired

Succession is gonna get spoiled in the NBA thread, isn’t it?
For real. I deleted Twitter only to see this Kendall meme like five times in this thread.

About that…. :lol: I have intentionally not made any references in here but I have seen every post in here since the conclusion of the finale and I would say that it hasn’t been bad at all. Couple posts live during a big moment and the Kendall meme which doesn’t have any commentary attached so the interpretation is left up to you.

Based on the episode and what is currently happening in the NBA, I don’t really foresee any subject matter from the finale being relevant or similar to events in the NBA.

Having said that, I could for sure see the Jokic Bros running with Mattson and Co. and Nikola starring in the first GoJo commercial then going on to be their brand ambassador while being the best player in the NBA :lol: :smokin

the disrespect that these two media clowns have been spewing as if Jokic and the Nuggets are undeserving of getting to the NBA Finals because so and so are not 100%. give the Nuggets their due. they are the way better team and have the best player in the league. the hypothetical b.s. is not even a real discussion. it is apparent that they are saying that the Lakers "can" beat the Nuggets but made the notion and conviction that the Lakers "will" beat the Nuggets.

I use to rock with this show hard back in the day but it's garbage now. LeBron praise every chance both of them get, Shannon doesn't even hide it. Skip tries to be subtle with his, saying the NBA needs LeBron to get to the finals. The NBA doesn't need him for ****, the NBA needs to move the **** on and support whatever teams make it.

Damn forgot he been there so long and played with Galinari. They praise LeBronze for these same passes, meanwhile he has 4 turnovers for the game.

Dude has some serious court vision.
Westbrook averaged 10+ assist a game for consecutive seasons if I’m not mistaken, and he was never considered the best passer in the game and thats primarily because his team wasn’t winning

I’ve watched Jokic in the playoffs and I haven’t seen anything spectacular about his passing ability
What them turnovers look like though for Westbrook.

Back
Top Bottom