The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

may be a weird request but does anyone have a photo of Bill Simmons at the game last night?

The current tally - since last night the Kendall Roy meme individually was posted once, the Bill Simmons pic was posted 7 times and the Bill Simmons x Kendall Roy meme was posted 4 times.

I honestly don’t know how that happens :lol:

Mazzulla really is a whole *** weirdo :lol:

1685440165004.png

It really doesn't matter in debates. Phil, Red and Pop are considered the best of All-Time in any order but they also had Goats with great squads. I am pretty sure a coach like Frank Vogel could win championships with those players and teams. So there will always be a argument for the greatest coach which I could care less about. With that said Spolestra maybe the greatest coach in this generation. Some may say Kerr but that nucleus is all Mark Jackson players. Spolestra and Rick Carlisle too me are one of the top coaches in the NBA. Spolestra got this Miami team to the NBA finals with no name free agents playing big. Carlisle in Dallas was highly underrated. So in todays basketball it is hard to say who is a great coach because they dont stay with a team long enough. You can be in the ECF and lose the series and be fired
We don't count Pat Riley or Steve Kerr as all-time greats?

But I don't disagree with Coach Spo right now. Course, he also benefited from having greats to get his two chips. But his run thereafter (without the Heatles) is epic and definitely went a long way of validating his coaching chops.

Izzy picking Miami o go to the finals isn’t a surprise. He’s a South Florida guy.

But props on him picking the Nuggets when no one did. No one believed in the Nuggets.

Especially before the season.
He went to the same high school I graduated from. 3-0-5 Boy Through and through.

Kobe missed a Finals game with a sprained ankle after landing on someone's foot.

While I'm not hating on JT being hobbled,

Jalen Rose intentionally tried to hurt Kobe by sliding his foot under his.

Jalen Rose admitted he intentionally tried to hurt Kobe after Kobe dropped 81 on him...

What happened to JT is not the same thing that happened to Kobe at all.

Back
Top Bottom