The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I’ve been keeping it real about harden for years

The shift is still surprising

Very proud you seen the light

mynicca1.png

Yea, I’m just not trading a Top 15 guy to get back Tyler Herro, not on a rookie deal as the centerpiece of the deal. “Do right by Dame” wouldn’t be more important than setting the franchise up for success. When that GM is getting fired 3 or 4 years from now, nobody is going to applaud him for “doing right by Dame”.
Not arguing that point of what the most ideal outcome or trying to advocate doing right by Dame

I'm saying if the front office is set on the trade, they're going to have to accept a package like that

If Maxey is already off limits then what else is out there? Don't know which All-NBAers or even All-Stars are available. Siakam?

They're not going to get equal value on this, probably not even close to it. I get that it's trendy to **** on that tier of player in respect to their contract, especially thanks to Poole

but Herro is 23 coming off back to back 20 ppg seasons on 38 and 40% 3P shooting. Feel like that's the going rate for that piece and skill set. A guy like Poole just played an important role in the Warriors championship. It's not the worst trade at all

Back
Top Bottom