The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I can’t believe KD just stopped and held the ball in the corner like that :lol:

A few of the team USA guys have had slow starts - Paolo, Reaves, Jaren before the Mavs game. Is it fatigue? Ant was taking all the shots & he’s still out here gunning as usual so I can’t call it.

I can’t believe KD just stopped and held the ball in the corner like that :lol:

A few of the team USA guys have had slow starts - Paolo, Reaves, Jaren before the Mavs game. Is it fatigue? Ant was taking all the shots & he’s still out here gunning as usual so I can’t call it.
Ehhh Luka played and had Luka usage. Lauri too.

Brunson & Hart haven't been good either but Barrett is playing well

Brunson & Hart haven't been good either but Barrett is playing well
Was browsing how the other Team USA guys were doing yesterday and had no idea Brunson averaged 24 PPG last season. I thought it was like 18-19 tops. :lol:

so only the USA players are fatigued? :nerd:

1698846087832.png

Is he truly as awful as you say? I've heard some (just 1) people calling him the steal of the draft and predicting he'll become a superstar.

He’s so great that he shot 40 something percent from the FT line early last year. He had to switch to shooting one handed free throws:lol: :lol:

One of the most fundamentally sound players the league has ever seen.

And I’m supposed to believe he made a mistake like that? lol yeah aight

Sold out in plain sight

Back
Top Bottom