The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I swear Vogel and the Suns training staff are top-tier idiots

So he reinjured himself, and inside of playing it safe, you keep playing him?

They kept letting Booker play with an injury and every time it got worse. It is like they won't rest him properly until his Achilles ruptures

I swear Vogel and the Suns training staff are top-tier idiots

So he reinjured himself, and inside of playing it safe, you keep playing him?

They kept letting Booker play with an injury and every time it got worse. It is like they won't rest him properly until his Achilles ruptures

Wolves catching the Suns at the right Wednesday I see!!!

uh

IMG_2102.jpeg

i won't comment on the CPee3 move but in regards to dray running his mouth at ant, we really want to litigate and punish players for trash talk? players like gary payton and kevin garnett get so much love from fans for being known as being the best **** talkers of their generation.

fans will complain about refs impacting the game too much and that the league's gotten soft but then also be mad when draymond doesn't get T'd up for running his mouth. i have no problem with players showing emotion –if dray is being overly emotional, take advantage and bait him into bad fouls.

…. Draymond is not Gary or KG. Nowhere near the skill level of those guys. Draymond out there playing football, while everyone else is playing basketball. He calls dudes “bums” like he isn’t the biggest bum of them all. Dude has a bloated ego. Nobody is tuning in to watch Draymond Green.

Like I said a few days ago, if he retired no one would miss him.

Dray had the keys for one year and averaged 7-5-6 :lol: :lol: :lol: and he quit on the team once he realized Steph wasn’t coming back that season. Dude is sorry as hell

…. Draymond is not Gary or KG. Nowhere near the skill level of those guys. Draymond out there playing football, while everyone else is playing basketball. He calls dudes “bums” like he isn’t the biggest bum of them all. Dude has a bloated ego. Nobody is tuning in to watch Draymond Green.

Like I said a few days ago, if he retired no one would miss him.

Dray had the keys for one year and averaged 7-5-6 :lol: :lol: :lol: and he quit on the team once he realized Steph wasn’t coming back that season. Dude is sorry as hell

Im a Dubs fan, never had a prob with Dray til recently. Mostly its due to his off court antics, the Bron meat glazing, being super buddy buddy with other players (nothing wrong with this but its like he advertises it), his podcast right after games. Like man what. :lol:

we really want to litigate and punish players for trash talk?

warriors lost a whole championship because draymond did more than just trash talk.. this man couldn’t stop himself from hitting multiple dudes in the nuts but you talking about just “trash talk”

in that clip alone dude fouls ant AND then hits him again

draymond lucky as hell the refs let his dumb shhh slide for some reason cause dude be out there yelling at other dudes refs and doing unnecessary shh

and on top of that dude ruined the warriors whole season last year because he couldn’t handle trash talk from a teammate and decided he wanted to sucker punch a dude he easily got about 60 LBs on

maybe if draymond would learn to keep his hands and legs to himself, it would just be “trash talk”

Edwards really pushing through with the weird roster they put around him

That’s some elite stardom if I ever seent it

The team defense stats stand out but

By the numbers it still ain’t pretty for gobert. Towns advanced numbers at least look a little better than goberts but I don’t trust that pairing at all still

Im a Dubs fan, never had a prob with Dray til recently. Mostly its due to his off court antics

as “a dubs fan”, you didnt have a problem when dude had to miss a game in the finals because he couldn’t stop hitting multiple grown men in the nuts?

or how about when he couldn’t handle some “trash talk” and decided to sucker punch a teammate and ruin the warriors whole season after winning a championship?

or how about how he continues to blame other people for his dumb shh

Back
Top Bottom