The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

:lol: @ posting Trevor ****in Ariza as your proof Bron ain’t the GOAT.

D7759700-EB4A-4704-BE66-0F8DA2667CFA.gif

Take yo *** back to the NFL thread

Reward the big man more by feeding him & looking to pass more on the pnr which is what has been happening:smokin

Not just RJ looking for him anymore.
Mitch is out there doing what he knows how to do. The footwork & little in & out dribble is part of the bag but he too has the Thibs constraints. My dude still looks a bit uncomfortable but when you don’t use those tools…

Largely bcuz of the anchoring he’s gotta handle & the effort that takes but then again his true talent is the defense. Knicks got enuff scoring they need everywhere else.

& them driving lanes are open more now that he’s involved. He excels at catching lobs & has good hands in the pnr. The FTs looks fluid and on line but often lack arch and/or the right touch. Needs reps & confidence.
Getting the big another bigger bag soon is only right.

Sometimes the sum is a lot less than the parts in a rebuild. You can make the right picks and it can still go bad or be underwhelming.
All that, and losing takes a toll on guys and kinds of starts feeding on itself. They look like a team with no confidence and low energy right now. Going to be hard for them to snap out of it.

I like maxey being extra aggressive with no embiid but he needs to look to facilitate alil more when embiid misses games

3 dimes aint cutting it

Tobias 0-2 from 3 is ****ing pathetic - SHOOT MORE 3s YOU BUM

Where did the Pistons go wrong?

At the time of their recent drafts, I don't think they really made any ergregious picks. The pieces obviously don't fit together but when you're winning 20 games I don't think you should be drafting for fit.
Starts & ends with Cade unfortunately.

The lineups being subpar is true.

What’s also true is his isolation scoring needs a lot of work.

He doesn’t seek contact so he struggles getting to the line & finishing at the rim, which puts a ton of pressure on his jumper. But he has to settle for some tough looks often because he plays in a phone booth.

The tough question is Cade may need to be part of someone else’s supporting cast, instead of leading his own. A guy like Kyrie for example was leading Cleveland to 50 losses every year.

It ain’t really much you can do when the roster around Steph sucks. Their second best player might actually be a 38 year old CP.

Klay has been a negative, wiggins has no pulse , draymond dgaf

His 3pt shooting is incredible, but the GOAT PG needs to do a better job of facilitating offense and putting his teammates in more advantageous situations.

Putting any of this on Steph is nasty work.

They might be done as a team but he’s doing his part and 2022 was legendary after folks counted them out. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom