The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Obviously the turnovers are trash. Averaging 4 less potential assists last year. They added a pure PG that doesn’t want to shoot catch and shoot jumpers. Klay is shooting career lows. Wiggins playing like trash. Up until last week week the only guys to crack 20 weren’t even brothas

We don’t need another WASHED KING WASHED KING

In other words....

"Don't criticize Steph Curry he is untouchable"

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
Related to use of slang, my new job in NorCal has had the indirect result of putting more frequently in proximity of much younger people because: (1) my apartment up here is basically on the Santa Clara University campus; and (2) I take the bus too and from work a lot in an effort to reduce my personal carbon footprint and County of Santa Clara employees have access to a free public transit pass.

It’s wild and hilarious to me how teenage/20-something girls use the word “bro” these days. Was next to a group of girls on the bus, probably like 14-ish, they talked to each other like me and my male friends did in junior high and high school :lol:

Related to use of slang, my new job in NorCal has had the indirect result of putting more frequently in proximity of much younger people because: (1) my apartment up here is basically on the Santa Clara University campus; and (2) I take the bus too and from work a lot in an effort to reduce my personal carbon footprint and County of Santa Clara employees have access to a free public transit pass.

It’s wild and hilarious to me how teenage/20-something girls use the word “bro” these days. Was next to a group of girls on the bus, probably like 14-ish, they talked to each other like me and my male friends did in junior high and high school :lol:
I went to Costco earlier and the employee checking the membership cards at the entrance called me hermano.

I’ve heard young dudes call their girlfriend bro. That still throws me off

I been told yall he’s washed man. You want me to lie? Klay action shooting needs to come down a lot.

Where’s slim Charles when you need him

Just asking

Klay said people can't do what he do that's why they talk crazy about him. That's what the man said.

yeshrug.png

Losing the Steph minutes is a disaster because that's what they've hung their offense on for so long.

Really tough position with Wiggs/Klay tanking minutes :lol: You need a 4th scorer out there so can’t have 2 of CP/Dray/Loon playing, but they’re struggling to guard with the 1-big lineups.

Peep Lianne La Havas, Tems and Cleo Sol for that similar vibe and calming voice
Already and Laura Izibor too (youtube her lives she can really sing and plays instruments) but she made me mad when she went on one of them soap operas and let then make her literally white (she’s biracial with a Jamaican dad and wears a fro)

And Alina Baraz and Alex Isley too

My 8 y/o daughter calls everyone including her female friends/cousins bro. At least she’s not saying the n word tho so I’ll allow it.

Last edited:
The biggest issue is that Steph has no help. Klay is done. The first title was in 2015, this was a long run. It's fine that it's ending. Age comes for everyone

Steph obviously would have been succesful without Klay, but to be the greatest shooter in NBA history, and have the 2nd greatest shooter in NBA history as your backcourt mate…what were opposing teams supposed to do with that? :lol:

Having said that. I’ll take a flyer on Klay on a vet min contract next year. Shooters don’t just forget how to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom