The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

IMG_9512.jpeg
IMG_9511.jpeg

Bucks are 13-6, but a middling net rating. They've been really good in the clutch besides last night, but that could betray them.

Not sure what outs this team has at this point. They just gotta roll with what they got, hope Giannis-Dame can carry them and Middleton-Lopez can survive two months of basketball in May-June.

I've been a fan of Juaquez and thought he'd find a place in the league, but I think he got really fortunate with where he got drafted. Miami is a really good spot for him. Might not be flourishing in the same way if he went higher in the draft to another squad.

Yup, I hosted a draft day get together and we all knew Juaquez was going to be the Miami pick. It was too perfect of a fit.

Bucks are 13-6, but a middling net rating. They've been really good in the clutch besides last night, but that could betray them.

Not sure what outs this team has at this point. They just gotta roll with what they got, hope Giannis-Dame can carry them and Middleton-Lopez can survive two months of basketball in May-June.

They are far from a perfect team and being good in clutch is exactly what they brought Dame in for,

I don't see them winning a chip this year, but perhaps next year when they fill their holes with min-level contracts. This is also assuming Dame doesn't decline too much.

They are far from a perfect team and being good in clutch is exactly what they brought Dame in for,

I don't see them winning a chip this year, but perhaps next year when they fill their holes with min-level contracts. This is also assuming Dame doesn't decline too much.
They can't even do that with the new CBA. They're pretty much are banking on Beauchamp/Jackson Jr. developing and/or shopping Middleton/Lopez/Portis/Connaughton to improve around Giannis-Dame.

Scoot Henderson reminds me of the feeling of seeing Emmanuel Mudaiy in the pros.

a point gaurd that was supposed to be very athletic.
gets to the pros...and doesn't look that athletic.

Darius Garland rookie year was bad, so trying not to overreact,
but man, ngl Scoot play has been...very concerning.

Back
Top Bottom