The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Melo personality different from KD. :lol:

Poole is a dude that came in with low expectations. Not the same at all.

At the time ,Steph was was a 3X Champion, 2X MVP (B2B, 1st Unanimous) and Top 13-15 (depending on who you ask) player of all-time that was looking for more and to climb higher. You really think he's going to care about a teenager taking away some jersey sales or getting more likes on his House of Hoops IG highlights? C'mon man :lol:

I barely come in here anymore but the notion that the warriors made the right choice by drafting wiseman and he didn’t play any minutes for them cause he’s *** butter so they won the championship is top tier nba thread dumbassery.

Warrriors draft lamelo and they are the favorite for as long as curry is healthy.

At the time ,Steph was was a 3X Champion, 2X MVP (B2B, 1st Unanimous) and Top 13-15 (depending on who you ask) player of all-time that was looking for more and to climb higher. You really think he's going to care about a teenager taking away some jersey sales or getting more likes on his House of Hoops IG highlights? C'mon man :lol:

The same way HOF QB's don't want their team drafting a QB. I don't think Steph was telling them not to pick him but no PG would be happy if there team picks a another PG that high. All those accomplishments are why he wouldn't want it.

I barely come in here anymore but the notion that the warriors made the right choice by drafting wiseman and he didn’t play any minutes for them cause he’s *** butter so they won the championship is top tier nba thread dumbassery.

Warrriors draft lamelo and they are the favorite for as long as curry is healthy.

You clearly didn't read the whole thing if this is your takeaway but ok. I hope you have been doing well and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

The same way HOF QB's don't want their team drafting a QB. I don't think Steph was telling them not to pick him but no PG would be happy if there team picks a another PG that high. All those accomplishments are why he wouldn't want it.

This reasoning is sensible. I see where you are coming from but IMO basketball is a little different because in football QB is all-or-nothing because only one could play. GSW could run Steph/Melo minutes which would be :sick: defensively but he is running with Poole and 2022 Klay so how much worse can it be :lol:. Steph is Kerr's guy and he is clearly still elite so it may have only stunted Melo's development tbh. Him getting PT in Charlotte with a shot at playing with Wemby may be best for his career.

speaking of drafting, the lakers have been pretty good at picking solid players. they just dont keep them around for long.

I know YOU not talking crazy :lol:
You clearly didn't read the whole thing if this is your takeaway but ok. I hope you have been doing well and have a Happy Thanksgiving.
"Wrong" choice, right result is stressing more minds than I thought it would

I blame Ben Simmons returning to Philly for the takes today. Folks are warming up for the shenanigans tonight.

Nasty follow through. :lol:

1669159655317.png

alright man

I cant tell if hes working on his bank shot or not

He’s definitely got a weird rotation on it. I assumed his issues were psychological - but it looks like there’s a mechanical issue too. Should have spent the summer fixing that.

Back
Top Bottom