The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

We should've never went away from cable tbh
the Thunder moved some of their games off of Bally and onto OTA tv and it's miserable. Channel is like am 5130.347 I was like how the hell do I even get to that. of course LP has me locally blacked out so I just risk giving my laptop computer herpes going to sketchy streaming sites

1710941950769.png

Sengun holding Jalen back?

Thunder have a really tough schedule to end the season. 8 of 15 games on the road, including celtics celtics , bucks bucks , @knicks, @sixers, @pelicans. home at houston comes on a b2b traveling from new orleans.

Nuggetd only has one tough road game left (@clippers) and most of their remaining schedule is at home where they dominate.

Prediction
1. Nuggets
2. Thunder
3. Timberwolves (have 3 games left vs Nuggets, 2 in Denver)

I don't have any of this with mine.

I've been watching boxing and UFC PPVs with @ friends and sometimes it will black out for a couple mins. Sometimes to the point where we'll have to restart.

I watched the Super Bowl at my friend's crib and it went out at halftime. Watched the 2nd half on his phone :lol:

in the grand scheme of things, it's not that expensive and have a good selection and options channel wise.
i dno't watch that much tv to justify it
all i need is to watch the second half of a game like once a day at night
i wish there was a better system without blackouts

Thunder have a really tough schedule to end the season. 8 of 15 games on the road, including celtics celtics , bucks bucks , @knicks, @sixers, @pelicans. home at houston comes on a b2b traveling from new orleans.

Nuggetd only has one tough road game left (@clippers) and most of their remaining schedule is at home where they dominate.

Prediction
1. Nuggets
2. Thunder
3. Timberwolves (have 3 games left vs Nuggets, 2 in Denver)

1. Nuggets
2. Thunder
3. Wolves
4. Pels
5. Clips
6. Mavs

For the East, it's a tight race between Philly, Indiana,, and Miami for 6th to avoid the play in.

Back
Top Bottom