The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Reminds me of air b n b

When the alternative first came out it was beneficial

Over time things always tend to get worse because: money

I’m sure lyft and Uber are in the same boat too

Definitely have always been a hotel person. ABNB only works for big groups where you can split the cost, beach house, ski trip etc. 4 or less people in any major city or destination it's not worth it.

I don't mind these. Allows me to get completely situated after work, do some other **** and then finally watch the games and KO after.
im a late night guy so i normally wouldnt mind but when the squad is missing embiid its not as enjoyable - Hopefully tobiass is out again though

i respect that though get a head start on the night and just relax while its on

ill prolly be playing MLB the show or apex on the monitor while i got the sixers on the other one

im a late night guy so i normally wouldnt mind but when the squad is missing embiid its not as enjoyable - Hopefully tobiass is out again though

i respect that though get a head start on the night and just relax while its on

ill prolly be playing MLB the show or apex on the monitor while i got the sixers on the other one

You done with 2k dawg?

You done with 2k dawg?

i love it but when you dont got a constant 5 - you need a very strong will power to play through those rec games as a PG

only season i completed was 1 and 2 to lvl 40

i think they on 6?

ill hop on from time to time but for the most part that game aint in my rotation anymore sadly now that MLB just released

Mans about to have Thanasis finessing the Food Network too....

images

Athlete driven media >>>> BS Disney and Nike propaganda.

Gil's podcast is not included in this. Top tier low IQ takes from Haywood up there.

:rofl::rofl:

President sounds butt hurt to me.. poor guy wanted to start Wemby at the 3, embiid at the 4 and gobert at the 5

embiid has no reason to play for france, if someone wanted to argue cameroon sure ill give ya that

but he said from the start he doing this for his American born SON

Yeah we believe that. Guy is a sucker and a coward. Just running from the grind like the fraud he is.
#1 hater ofcourse with the 1st reply

makes sense

what grind is he running from by not playing for France since you know it all ?

WHY should he play for france since you got all the answers

#1 hater ofcourse with the 1st reply

makes sense

what grind is he running from by not playing for France since you know it all ?

WHY should he play for france since you got all the answers
The grind of competition obviously. He doesn't have to have heart, not everyone is built like that, but be an adult, and own it. You want to make life easy. It's not a big deal, most people want that.

Imagine being an immigrant and having ties to a real country (not France), and then opting to come up with some BS reason to align yourself with AMERICA, the world villain. Shameful stuff. The nastiest of work.

its truly aint that deep to me but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i guarantee you Anti wouldnt have kept this same energy back in the day with Hakeem

You could have swapped Kobe out for a good handful of other scorers/wings during those runs and the result wouldn't have been any different.

The most distrubing thing about Kobe fans is the way they've rewritten the narrative about those years. Kobe was great and had a lot of special moments and improved greatly as time went along, but he was the firm no.2 for those rings. Shaq was maybe the most dominant player we've ever seen during that run, and it gets swept under the rug because of the "real hooper" narratives that pervade current discourse.

But I was there. Most of y'all were there. We Know the truth.

"Jigga Man is diesel when I lift the eight up"

0mjofL568z969JGHbQfwnRkVRrjkIAZ0YcdqJBunM38.jpg

This is pure poppycock.

I leave for a few days and y'all wanna start dumb ****.

From 2001 on they were as close to 1A & 1B as possible.

Even with Shaq basically averaging 36 and 20 every finals which at that point we're glorified scrimmages considering the competition these are their numbers in the playoffs during that run. What number 2, sidekick, carried or whatever the hell y'all try to frame **** as has EVER put up those type of numbers for multiple finals runs?

2001: Shaq - 29/13/3 on 58/55; Kobe - 29/7/6 on 47/34/82

2002: Shaq - 27/11/3 on 58/55; Kobe - 27/6/5 on 43/38/76

The whole replace him work any other elite guard it such a weak hypothetical cause it only happened once and that was with Wade having a top 5 Finals performance all time being the best player on that team. How about the reverse? Pau can't shine Shaq' s shoes yet Bean somehow went to 3 straight more finals and won b2b without Shaq. Who really needed who more?

Jaylen Brown?! All y'all goofs need to turn in your damn basketball cards.

Last edited:
nT4Gzg8bNkm5JNc_8Ui4aA.jpg

anyone wanna let me know what the difference is or just because its embiid yall wanna crack jokes ?

Back
Top Bottom