The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Dwight must've disrespected Shaq in a real-life encounter because I know the "Superman" nickname isn't that important to Shaq that he has to disrespect Dwight like that any chance he gets.

Also, at the beginning of all this I clearly said not France either. Look at their world cup winning soccer team and you'll find a bunch of African descendants or natives. They grift talent from the continent like it's candy. People gotta draw lines in the sand at some point.
It seems like an incredibly arbitrary line to draw. Ok to live here, work for US companies but the players who play in international competitions are the ones who have to take a stand and not play for the Western countries? :lol:

It seems like an incredibly arbitrary line to draw. Ok to live here, work for US companies but the players who play in international competitions are the ones who have to take a stand and not play for the Western countries? :lol:
You make me proud to be an AMERICAN. #DONTTREADONME

20240320_204431.jpg

I don't get to send messages though. I am just a cog in the machine of capitalism. The Olympics is a pledge of fealty, you are doing it for that country. But I hear you.
I’m not a fan of this at all.

Pizzo is overtly passionate but he’s a good dude.

Hopefully it’s temporary.
I assumed he made that new account, if it was because of our back and forth that's a bit much. I did no report you xxpizzo xxpizzo

Potentially massive story.

NFL players have already been suspended for gambling, only a matter of time before it happens in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom