The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Whelp, time for KD to hit the water

0904-kevin-durant-beach-backgrid-8.jpg

images

I don't understand why Phoenix would get rid of Frank Vogel. Has he been making poor coaching decisions? I'm confusing what are you supposed to do with this flawed roster. At least as a Lakers fan I can think of numerous things that darvin Ham has done poorly, it just seems like Vogel is set up to be the fall guy for this super team not working out.

Agreed. Not his fault they put together this team and said “go win a championship”.

The big 3's that worked was through FA. Miami, GS, The Celtics was through trades but McHale did his old team a favor. You can't trade your whole team for 2 big names.

Technically, LeBrpon to Miami was a sign and trade. But, the point is, we're seeing what trades and drafting well can do, and you can't just plug two or three stars in anymore and expect it to work.

I don't understand why Phoenix would get rid of Frank Vogel. Has he been making poor coaching decisions? I'm confusing what are you supposed to do with this flawed roster. At least as a Lakers fan I can think of numerous things that darvin Ham has done poorly, it just seems like Vogel is set up to be the fall guy for this super team not working out.

Their lack of size and rebounding would make winning almost impossible. Can’t blame Vogel when that roster is poorly constructed

1714364755174.gif

Played an extra two weeks to win zero playoff games? Get them bags packed for Cancun papi, gonna be a long offseason and next decade 😍
We gonna be back in the playoffs next year

Steph gonna have to average 50 to get y'all into the playoffs

BTW, If you taste pocket sand in your pina colada, know it was me

Ant/ T Wolves are the future. Just have to pray Glen Taylor doesn’t regain full control of the franchise

Back
Top Bottom