The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

1. Fair point.
2. The top 2 teams in 3PFGA during the regular season were the Celtics and the Mavs
3. Pacers were a bottom 3rd defense, Mavs middle of the pack
4. Celtics again

end of the day, gotta build around your best guys, get lucky, and develop.
All the teams left also have elite young talent as well... That's the constant.

7 teams in the top 10 of 3pfga didn't make the playoffs.

Mavs were tops in defense during the last stretch of the season, post trade. (A trade made to make the Mavs better defensively and better on the glass) Pacers? Indy is only here because of injuries to the other teams. They're the 2021 hawks.

Yeah Celtics, true. But they're on the clock big time. Inversely, the cowardly clippers too. So... *Shrugs*

All other teams playing basketball today have star players that are complimentary to each other's game.

Last edited:
Yea the Wolves aren't even a top 10 annoying fanbase on here yet :lol:

Happy for you guys, that's a hell of a squad and run developing before our eyes right now.

Gonna try to get my cousin in Minny to send me an Ant jersey to replace the Wiggins one I got years back :lol:
Wolves fans haven’t even been that shirtless after beating the defending champs

They had to sit and read all the Edwards slander. The towns slander. The gobert slander. Not just this season but the last 2

They could have been a lot more belligerent tbh

Mavs/Wolves about to be a rock fight.

Big time ugly offense race-to-100 series potential.
Just like I said for the thunder, I believe the same for this series: the Mavs can beat them and have no excuse not to

The only west team I felt like they couldn’t beat was the nuggets

They have the personnel, the shooting and enough size to overcome the wolves gameplanning

Maxi would be a bonus

IMG_8795.jpeg

I will literally love it either way because slander will occur. I can't lose. Now if it was Jokic AND Luka yes I would be in a world of hurt.

I still believe Klutch is the reason Ant is where he is today.
So either your lamelo comparisons look horrendous or your sga comparisons look horrendous

I’m sure there’s much more I can dig into, which I’m sure I’ll find the time to do at some point

So either your lamelo comparisons look horrendous or your sga comparisons look horrendous

I’m sure there’s much more I can dig into, which I’m sure I’ll find the time to do at some point

Ant shot 6-24 last night my Lamelo takes are rock solid, SGA outplayed Luka that one is still strong too. Kyrie is a better number 2 than everyone on that OKC Roster.

Literally beat SGA and a college team.

The Trae Young = Luka takes was just me being a Klutch chaos agent.

Ant shot 6-24 last night my Lamelo takes are rock solid, SGA outplayed Luka that one is still strong too. Kyrie is a better number 2 than everyone on that OKC Roster.

Literally beat SGA and a college team.

The Trae Young = Luka takes was just me being a Klutch chaos agent.
This is sad- you speaking out of both sides of your mouth lol

Edwards was one of the main reasons they came back. Elite defense and clutch buckets in the second half

He still hit 27 ppg on 50/37/84 splits on the series

Malone is a sore loser for that post game.
Minnesota was going CRAZY behind the curtain :rofl:

He should be upset with himself before anything.

Minny shutting down everything except Jokic post ups, but Mike refused to play like the ‘03 Spurs.

Either tweak the PnR (run it very high/close to the logo, run it from an empty corner more often, or give Jamal staggered screens more often)

Or post up Jokic literally every single possession.

Unless you work in the marketing department at the NBA offices, why does it matter who the "face" of the league is, what they look like, or where they're from?

With the exception of NFL, the major American sports leagues are truly global.

Back
Top Bottom