The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Regardless of how you feel about him as a basketball player, he’s been the most marketed player under 30 in the league next to Giannis. And it’s like not even close
He's top 3 in the league in jersey sales and on every other commercial for the biggest brands on the planet.

Folks just acting dumb because he hasn't won a championship or MVP yet.

#0 gives me Industry 🪴 vibes
Lupefoil.png

Until Brunson reaches the ECF, I have Melo over him for the better Knick. Melo did a lot to regain popularity for the Knicks.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Tatum barely gets MVP talk. :lol:

He got the most deals cuz he been in the league longer but he's not more marketable than Ant. Ant's game and personality flashes more.

Let Minnesota win 64 games next year, Ant is winning MVP.
Add on to the fact he took over the torch for a historic franchise that's consistently one of the best selling teams in the league merch wise, he gets endorsements by virtue of that rather than his personality.

Add on to the fact he took over the torch for a historic franchise that's consistently one of the best selling teams in the league merch wise, he gets endorsements by virtue of that rather than his personality.
Jalen Brunson plays in the biggest market in the country and just had one of the best seasons in the history of the franchise and he's 15th on the list.

Only thing possibly stopping Ant from being the face of the league is Minnesota. The IG girl stuff nobody cared about that, the gay joke went away after like 2 weeks.

He primed for that spot and the best thing is he's the only one that wants it. I think Ja wanted but he blew it. Zion ate himself out that spot. Luka is a dawg too but he's not relatable enough.
spurs-news-victor-wembanyama-takes-subtle-shot-at-anthony-edwards-shooting-lefty-in-skills-challenge.webp

Ant getting all this love after going 6-24 shows just how likeable he is. Anybody else would be getting killed for not showing up in a game 7
Didnt Kobe go 6-24 in game 7 vs the Celts in 2010? It was very Mamba like.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom