The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I don't mind his personality/persona as much as other players (like Kat for instance). He really is who he is portraying to be, no make believe or anything, I just don't like his skill-set and I find his ceiling to be quite low for such a tall player (no pun intended). It really grinds my gears how his "soft" persona actually helps him and qualify him for stuff he's not worthy of imo. I'm ready for the next generation of more evolved, complex and less stereotypical western European players and that's why I can't "forgive" him for
1.robbing Wemby, a way more deserving defender/player
2.not stepping his game up and actually be more deserving of his accolades

Regarding your bets and paper, I'm sure you'll be aight and it's at least less money going towards y'all ugly *** glazed Chelseas :smh:

Havent worn Chelsea’s since before the pandemic :lol:. Every man needs a pair, for ****s and giggles. That or some classic slippery earls. It can definitely go wrong, but feet is feet!

Now to your Rudy G hate…

1. Wemby was not robbed or “way more deserving” than Gobert. 2 great defenders were up for an award. It was given to the currently better defender over the course of the 82 game season. That’s the truth. Wemby is a monster, and none of this will matter.

2. Rudy Gobert is a late 1st round pick by the Utah Jazz. Completely a raw player and project. He’s been an ALL NBA GUY, ALL STAR, and 4X DPOY. Constantly contributing for winning teams. And available. Reliable. He’s improved a whole lot. At his best, he’s a 16/14 guy, with 2 blocks that will shoot 65% from the field. 65% from the FT LINE. And is truly one of the best SCREENERS in basketball, opening up everything for his team.

Every single nba player has weaknesses. Yall were claiming you want defenders…and are mad because a 7’1, raw, French guy is not playing like Paul George.

It makes zero sense :lol:. Rudy really a throwback NBA big. I like that he’s versatile in ways unlike the others. Appreciate greatness

Havent worn Chelsea’s since before the pandemic :lol:. Every man needs a pair, for ****s and giggles. That or some classic slippery earls. It can definitely go wrong, but feet is feet!
6a67d02ec405309270f2e8918a6371b0.gif

Gordon Hayward has so little self awareness. Oldest player on the team and the only one who was negative in the presser and said his role wasnt what he thought it would be but it is what is is and he was unhappy. Dingbat played 48 minutes total and scored the same amount of points in the playoffs as me
That move didn’t make any sense unless Gordon is a “good vet” behind the scenes, but yo never struck me as that type :lol:

He been checked out and washed for a couple years now

I think the only approach is kind of what Denver tried to do, keep your core intact and draft players to replace the role players you can no longer afford.

Denver let Bruce Brown go a year early (obviously he outplayed his contract) I think they will be right back in the mix next year. Braun and Watson are the goods.

Braun yes, Watson no. Bro fell off the rotation in this series.

I think the only approach is kind of what Denver tried to do, keep your core intact and draft players to replace the role players you can no longer afford.

Denver let Bruce Brown go a year early (obviously he outplayed his contract) I think they will be right back in the mix next year. Braun and Watson are the goods.
They’re probably going to lose KCP this offseason. I’m not sure if Braun and Watson are good enough for what they need them to be right now. Not getting more out of them was a big reason why they aren’t repeating.

Well, Ant is only averaging one less turnover a game than Tatum did that postseason. Ant just needs to make it to the finals like him and he’ll be right there with him :lol:

The difference between 3.2 and 4.2 turnovers is a lot, especially in the playoffs when possessions matter. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Nuggets need somebody else that can create offense and just take a whole series seriously again…they can’t play around with everybody like they do the Lakers but hopefully this L showed em that

Back
Top Bottom