The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

So Salmons are more popular than Hookahs now?

Was also thinking about Chelsea’s earlier today with all the talk that’s been in here, and I haven’t worn a pair since like 2018. Couple pairs of CPs and Allen Edmonds wasting away on the floor of my closet for years :lol:
I still don’t exactly know that Chelsea’s even are. I have a sense of it from this thread, but it’s a little vague. I decided not to Google it because it from the chatter in here they seem like something I would never wear.

My hot take for the night: calling Ant the best player on the Wolves is really just peoples way of saying he’s cute.

I think I could make the argument he’s the 5th most important player on the team.

1. JMc (Young Pippen, doing all the things that don’t show up in the stat box while MJ gets all the credit)
2. Kat (Big Purr, the best shooting big man of all-time)
3. Goober (has his flaws but he’s pretty much a guarantee for a top three defense)
4. Naz (best contract in the league)
5. Ant (wolves might still be rolling if you swap him out for CJ McCollum)

My hot take for the night: calling Ant the best player on the Wolves is really just peoples way of saying he’s cute.

I think I could make the argument he’s the 5th most important player on the team.

1. JMc (Young Pippen, doing all the things that don’t show up in the stat box while MJ gets all the credit)
3. Goober (has his flaws but he’s pretty much a guarantee for a top three defense)
This is absurd :lol:

Yes, this absolutely is a hot take. Scorching.

Go to bed

I know Jokic confirmed a Denver-Minnesota rivalry and that's fun, but I think the Wolves real rivalry was setup to be Memphis prior to the Ja suspension. Memphis will be back next season and I still think Memphis/'Sota games will be must-watch. Wolves will be seeking revenge once Memphis is at full strength...they might be even better than they were last season with all those youngins that balled out and got experience.

giphy (12).gif

Move Rudy to 2 though

WOW. You lost me at 1. with "Young Pippen, 2. Kat the best shooting big man of all-time??????. 3. Replacing Ant with CJ is wild

Washed king inspired an extremist group

Real rivalries are built through playoff match-ups and teams taking turns eliminating each other. Otherwise, it’s a just an invented talking point.

You’re better than this :lol:

Real rivalries are built through playoff match-ups and teams taking turns eliminating each other. Otherwise, it’s a just an invented talking point.
Tbf Wolves and Grizz seemed headed that way with one series

Nuggets and Wolves have that now back 2 back years doing so (plus adding the Wolves GM used to work for the Nuggets and specifically built a team to beat the Nuggets in mind). I think that passes the smell test of a new rivalry

But most we get now if it's not historically already there is short term rivalries I guess. The added player movement kinda kills the long term development of one.

Tbf Wolves and Grizz seemed headed that way with one series

Nuggets and Wolves have that now back 2 back years doing so (plus adding the Wolves GM used to work for the Nuggets and specifically built a team to beat the Nuggets in mind). I think that passes the smell test of a new rivalry

But most we get now if it's not historically already there is short term rivalries I guess. The added player movement kinda kills the long term development of one.

That series they had two years ago was terrible but you could DEFINITELY see a rivalry brewing. They did not like each other at all.

Ja needs to show up next year focused because I want more of it.

That series they had two years ago was terrible but you could DEFINITELY see a rivalry brewing. They did not like each other at all.

Ja needs to show up next year focused because I want more of it.
The West needs it's own championship at this point. It's going to get more stacked

Yea the cute through me off. I was looking at my keyboard trying to see what could have possibly autocorrected to that.

5th best player on the team is an awesome take tho. He turned Ant from MJ to Trent Tucker :lol:

Back
Top Bottom