The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

IMG_0006.jpeg

Game 1 of ECF today. Rust vs Rest. Pacers are riding off some momentum considering they just played Sunday. Celts are rested but they haven't played in a week. Interesting to see how the game shakes out. I'm taking a lot of unders tonight.

Minnesota lifer here. I can't believe this. I woke up today thinking last night could have been a dream. It's absolutely unreal to be in this position.
This is where I’m at. I’m even a former season ticket holder….there are just no words right now. The Minnesota Timberwolves? Huh? And media darlings? All this love? Uncharted waters here

I want Sam Cassell to finally break through and get a HC job, but he might be better off starting with something other than the Lakers gig.

The fear mongering is getting out of hand

We get the B tier athletes from europe, so the only way they can make it it to the NBA is by having a higher skill level.

Take Jalen Brunson for example, the only way he makes it to the NBA is by being more skilled. Theres nothing extra special about his high schoool / aau development.

The european pool is just filled with Jalen Brunson's

and when we do get european prospect that have high end physical tools. Jan Vesley, Mario Hezonja, Jonas Valancuinas, ect
they struggle in the same why some american prospects do.

when you are a superior athlete you don't have to learn as many skills to make it to the NBA.

^This
Folks got tired of jvg and mark, but they had chemistry. A lot of the current ESPN teams are just pieced together and often times you have people talking over one another an/or not knowing when to speak.

I can’t believe I’m saying this because of one of the people involved, but my favorite announcing team this playoffs has been the crew with Jamal Crawford and Reggie Miller. The rhythm on Jamal’s commentary is sometimes a little funky, but I chalk that up to inexperience. But he knows the game, tends to focus on the positive and appreciates today’s great players. And his presence someone how makes Reggie less annoying.

I can’t believe I’m saying this because of one of the people involved, but my favorite announcing team this playoffs has been the crew with Jamal Crawford and Reggie Miller. The rhythm on Jamal’s commentary is sometimes a little funky, but I chalk that up to inexperience. But he knows the game, tends to focus on the positive and appreciates today’s great players. And his presence someone how makes Reggie less annoying.
I've liked Brian Anderson and SVG the most.

Back
Top Bottom