The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I can’t believe I’m saying this because of one of the people involved, but my favorite announcing team this playoffs has been the crew with Jamal Crawford and Reggie Miller. The rhythm on Jamal’s commentary is sometimes a little funky, but I chalk that up to inexperience. But he knows the game, tends to focus on the positive and appreciates today’s great players. And his presence someone how makes Reggie less annoying.
Nothing can make Reggie less annoying outside of not watching

Where’s CWebb when you need him

Only thing I don't like with Jamal is when he says "the others". Leave Shaq's corny lingo alone. Also you do hear a little of the newness, the slightest Chris Webber, hope he works that out.

Funny with Inside the NBA running as long and the amount of awards they have, people still haven't learned that chemistry matters.

I want Sam Cassell to finally break through and get a HC job, but he might be better off starting with something other than the Lakers gig.

Forget the glass ceiling, Sam keeps getting stricken by the mirror ceiling :lol: :lol:

Smh. They gotta stop doing sam I am greasy like that. Give that man a chance

Let Perk call some games. Jeff and Mark had SUPERIOR knowledge about the game as well.

Breen, JJ and Doris are all to similar in personality

I think the Celtics win in 5 or 6 but we know the Celtics will fall asleep and shoot a ton of 3's for no reason. If they let this become a offense only series it could get to 7.

Let Perk call some games. Jeff and Mark had SUPERIOR knowledge about the game as well.

Breen, JJ and Doris are all to similar in personality
The Perk/Scal booths for a few of the random Celtics games this year were high comedy, but there’s no way ESPN/ABC is putting him on any kind of serious game :lol:

Anthony Edwards prob too loose with it to be like a super broadly appealing Michael Jordan face of the league.

but he could be a Charles Barkley type star, slightly controversial more "real" "authentic" type of star that appeals to the teens.

1716306460537.png

Forget the glass ceiling, Sam keeps getting stricken by the mirror ceiling :lol: :lol:

Smh. They gotta stop doing sam I am greasy like that. Give that man a chance

Been saying it for damn near a decade now. The NBA is really blowing it by not giving him a shot. He could be the face of the league imo

Didn't Gundy get fired during the large-scale layoffs at ESPN?

I would think his big contract relative to newer people was a bigger cause of him getting clipped

JJ Redick and Burke were complaining about alot of calls during the Knick games

Dont think that was the reason JVG was fired

Back
Top Bottom