The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

This the second time in 2 days Anthony Edward’s been called cute in this thread

That's how I know this man untouchable.

giphy (27).gif

Rocket fans want Jalen Green to be next up so bad.

He's more Monta Ellis than the next great SG
Every young upcoming SG looks ehh until they get a team around them. Booker/Ant/Mitchell can all look like inefficient non effective chuckers if they don’t have a team. It’s the nature of the position. If we make a push next year and become OKC or Minnesota 2.0 I expect the narrative on Jalen to change.

Osh is right.

If I wasn't a handsome man of NT I don't think women would still sleep with me after seeing my shrine to Lebron James in my apartment and my industrial sized one ply toilet paper rolls on my toilet.

Ant been this way… he’s been this way since his AAU/high school days.

Dude genuinely loves to entertain

sure, to be clear, im no saying these are facts. im saying this is the way it comes off to ME.
for all i know he's perfectly authentic, but personally it comes off to me slightly forced.

it feels like Ant has heard all the Kobe and MJ trash talking stories and is always trying to play into that.

personally i find it a little grating.

but he's talented, charismatic and attractive so people treat him like a giant lovable human golden retriever.
but I think in any other context he would be pretty pollerizing.
I think there is a colorism aspect to it too for some people. But in reverse.

Devin Booker and Haliburton get way more flack, especially Booker, for their behavior which in some aspects is not even as bad as Ant's

But they are soft mixed-race, light-skinned dudes. They are supposed to be humble in victory.

Rap About Nothing Thread during the rap beef is a good example of how much dumb **** some people have internalized in that area.

laugh if you want but being attractive is one of the bigger advantages for both men and women.
this is a well known social research finding.

1716311863617.png

if Ant was ugly of course his actions would be perceived differently.
If you had dropped this joint in the Kevin Samuels thread, dudes would have gone nuts

Calling in drone strikes on the greater Toronto metro area, and NT's server room

if you switched the sexes everyone no one would argue with this. :lol:

Cameron Brink had Kawhi laughing at her jokes like he was at a stand up show. of course attractiveness influences how we perceive other people.

Ant being a cutie patootie helps soften the more polarizing aspects. 🤷‍♂️

if you switched the sexes everyone no one would argue with this. :lol:

Cameron Brink had Kawhi laughing at her jokes like he was at a stand up show. of course attractiveness influences how we perceive other people.

Ant being a cutie patootie helps soften the more polarizing aspects. 🤷‍♂️

I can't lie this is all putting everything in to perspective for me now.

AND I'M LOOKING AT A LOT OF POSTERS CRAZY NOW.

200w (5).gif

Back
Top Bottom