The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Ben Simmons is getting there. If only he wasn't so scared to shoot free throws or so adamant about being a full time point guard. :lol:

Sign me up for the Dubious 1s if he’s gonna put up another all-NBA performance this szn.

Can no longer hate on him as his stats are no longer empty.

This coach really knows how to polish up a player [he likes].

No, Terrance Mann is it a star player and he’s probably about as good now as he’s going to get. But that’s good enough for the Clippers not to want to throw him in a deal so Darrel Morey can save some face for a ****ty situation he helped create for his team.

sponge-bob-licking.gif

Not a good case being made by this lineup w/ my guy right now. Wizkids can’t miss anything!

And I’ve seen all I need to outta this French kid to know he’s lightyears ahead of Frank.

No, Terrance Mann is it a star player and he’s probably about as good now as he’s going to get. But that’s good enough for the Clippers not to want to throw him in a deal so Darrel Morey can save some face for a ****ty situation he helped create for his team.
Clips need to stop trying to win trades and win a championship.

There are many average bench players in every draft. T Mann is not special bro :lol:

Clips need to stop trying to win trades and win a championship.

There are many average bench players in every draft. T Mann is not special bro :lol:
If it’s so easy to find a player as good as him in every draft why are the Sixers demanding he be included in the trade?

By your logic and assessment of him Philly should just take any bench player the Clippers offer and be happy.

Back
Top Bottom