The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Why is this mother****er upset

Everyone just gonna blame the franchise for the team coming up short again. Do **** like brining up Brunson.

Say they have to make a big move in the off-season

And his whiny *** can just hope and wait for the Mavs to finish top 4 next year so they can hand him an MVP.

Life is easy for Luka

Last edited:

Everyone just gonna blame the franchise for the team coming up short again. Do **** let brining up Brunson.

Say they have to make a big move in the off season

And his whiny *** can just hope and wait the Mavs finish top 4 next year so they can hand him an MVP.

Life is easy for Luka

Certain players are criticism free and it really is amazing to witness.

I wonder why that is.

No it is not, especially with how Luka is analyzed and judged.

His grace period is up.

SGA > Luka

I'm not taking Luka over Shai.

*TICK TICK TICK* Luka.

pusha-t-rapper.gif

what dont get talked about enough is Embiid defense all while COOKIN on the offensive end

this dude had this team at a top 3 in the league

now they bottom 3 feeders struggling

It's night and day what the sixers are on both ends of the floor with and without Embiid.

Meanwhile, Jayson Tatum's impact...

It's night and day what the sixers are on both ends of the floor with and without Embiid.

Meanwhile, Jayson Tatum's impact...

what you think the reason is as to why Nurse aint letting Rc4 loose alil these past 2 games when we could use some more depth ?

Interesting that Evan Mobley going out forced Cleveland to play with more pace & space, fueling a comeback win.

I don't come in peace.
It’s clearly a better look for them. Allen is more imposing from a physical rim running perspective so I think he should definitely be out there. Maybe have to go offense/defense with the two.

Don’t see how they can realistically keep both AND improve the team on the wing.

Everyone just gonna blame the franchise for the team coming up short again. Do **** let brining up Brunson.

Say they have to make a big move in the off season

And his whiny *** can just hope and wait the Mavs finish top 4 next year so they can hand him an MVP.

Life is easy for Luka
hes competitive, i love to see it
Where is that, Maccabi Tel Aviv?
mecca bud

i kinda wouldn't mind seeing the suns in the finals
clippers would be cool too
eastern conference if the knicks get there it would be pandamonium

Last night L was bad man i totally agree its embarrassing tbh

i wont be surprised if they lose again tonight to the grizz if Maxey sits

team just has no identity

grizz +6 currently
Last night was more on Nurse. Batum gave nothing and we had no flow on offense. Too many times there’s was no movement and the best shot was Tobi middie

Last night was more on Nurse. Batum gave nothing and we had no flow on offense. Too many times there’s was no movement and the best shot was Tobi middie
batum i think was in for rebounds or something no other explanation - His offense is abysmal with no embiid on the court

they were up either 6 or 8 in the 4th

the defense is just really really bad and cant get stops - they attacked the paint at will

Back
Top Bottom